Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Junior Titan

Default The Titanium Ball (information)

Hey guys,
    since we have just opened The Titanium group limited and the launch of Darren Lockyer all night security i have decided to throw a ball as a celebration of all these great things. The formal ball will be on saturday night and saturday lunchtime there will be the official launch of The Titanium group and Darren Lockyer all night security.
    This thread is designed to give information on the ball.
    Also this is a R.S.V.P thread designed to know who will be there for dining reasons. You will have to take a partner to dance with so you will have to P.M. them and ask them formally.

INFORMATION
    The Titanium Ball
    Saturday 26th of August
    Arrive at 6.30 for dinner at 7.00p.m.

The official Launch of The Titanium Group and Darren Lockyer All night security
    saturday 26th August
    OFFICIAL LAUNCH 11.30a.m.
    Lunch at 1.00p.m.
    In the afternoon there will be activities like tours around the stadium and a tour of the Gold Coast will be supplyed.
    I will be going with Jenny and i am very excited because she is a beautiful lady.

People Coming
    Darren and Jenny
    Grimmace and Mrs. Mcdonald
    Bulldog titan 311 and Elmo
    Last edited by Darren Lockyer; 23-08-06 at 04:00 PM.
    "Go the Titans"

unfortunaetly i cannot attend as there will be a break dancing competiton on at the nightclub but i can attend on saturday

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by grimmace
    unfortunaetly i cannot attend as there will be a break dancing competiton on at the nightclub but i can attend on saturday
    Sorry i completely forgot. I will change the friday to saturday and the launch to sunday. Thanks for letting me know
    "Go the Titans"

I think we should just have it all on saturday instead of having a dinner we could have a lunch and we can launch both groups on saturday night

I have to leave and organise myself for this auspicious occassion! What to wear??? Is it this Saturday???? :eek: I have to go to the GYM twice a day this week! :')

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by jenny
    I have to leave and organise myself for this auspicious occassion! What to wear??? Is it this Saturday???? :eek: I have to go to the GYM twice a day this week! :')
    You don't need to go to the gym. You'll look beatuful anyway
    "Go the Titans"

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by grimmace
    I think we should just have it all on saturday instead of having a dinner we could have a lunch and we can launch both groups on saturday night
    ok we'll go with that
    "Go the Titans"

Junior Titan

Great news guys. Seeing as the West Tigers have there bye this weekend two of the major signings Scott Prince and Anthony Laffranchi will be joining us on the day and will launch it for us. This is great news as these two players are major signings.
    "Go the Titans"

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Lockyer
    Great news guys. Seeing as the West Tigers have there bye this weekend two of the major signings Scott Prince and Anthony Laffranchi will be joining us on the day and will launch it for us. This is great news as these two players are major signings.
    We should get all hot looking girls dressed in Tiger outfits, serving drinks and food etc!

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by jenny
    We should get all hot looking girls dressed in Tiger outfits, serving drinks and food etc!
    That's a great idea. Jenny i was wandering how you delete the messages in the inbox because i've got 50 and i can't receive any or send any. I want to send invitations out to people for the ball.
    "Go the Titans"

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Lockyer
    That's a great idea. Jenny i was wandering how you delete the messages in the inbox because i've got 50 and i can't receive any or send any. I want to send invitations out to people for the ball.
    Darren go to your folders and you can do it from there! Click on all appropriate ones...(inbox...sent messages etc)

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY

Great News DL ACDC have agreed to play at the after party on saturday Night so yay for the party

Junior Titan

good it's all starting to take shape
    "Go the Titans"

Have you got caters for this ball yet

Junior Titan

No not yet i'm just looking around trying to get the best meal for the best value because we are on a budget. Sort of
    "Go the Titans"