Page 47 of 142 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 97 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by zacaroo
    annoyed my thread got closed
    Did you really think it would stay open? lol.

GO THE MAROONS!

about a family matter :box: :box:
    Last edited by Paddy; 02-11-06 at 11:37 PM.

Titans Star Player Steve Dangerous's Avatar

i'm over the moon, because the worlds greatest band is coming to the goddamn gold coast in feb.

oh yes yes yes.

Junior Titan

M3 Soo Horny!!!!!
    . Boo. :bored:

Quote Originally Posted by .Stormer.
    M3 Soo Horny!!!!!
    :lol!: :lol!: coughs*manboy is it *coughs :lol!:

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy
    :lol!: :lol!: coughs*manboy is it *coughs :lol!:
    :rotflmao: Stormer is :mine: just joking Stormer

Quote Originally Posted by aspher
    A little worried. Time to spew this out:

I'm stuck in a place I presume a lot of people my age have been at. I'm at the age where I need to set up my future. Since leaving school, I've worked for a year, done two courses, 1/3 completed another and have wasted an enormous amount of time online. I have nothing to show. The course I am currently doing - freelance journalism - isn't as I expected. I thought I'd go well writing up articles, but I soon realised my writing skills are woeful and I have the imagination of a pig. I cannot think up story ideas let alone have the guts to pitch them to editors.

My life has become routine: Wake up, go on computer, exercise, eat lunch, listen to music, make dinner for the family, watch TV, go on computer, go to bed. As much as I try to break free from this, my mind won't let me. It's easy to see why dole-bludgers are the way they are.

I have been too fearful to get my licence (cars, they frighten me) which in turn affects my life: both attempting to get a job, and have a social life. I have no social life whatsoever. I don't even have any friends. There's one guy who comes around my house every couple of weeks but he's only ever after something.

I'm overweight which has a profound effect on my self-confidence. I get nervous answering the lady at the local shop's question, "how are you?". It's utterly ridiculous.

My siblings say I've 'got the good life'. I get pocket-money from my parents, I don't work. I don't think they realise how crushing it is to be this way; like, it's almost as if they think I want to be some stay-at-home loser who gets $20 a week and is generally a wasteman. I keep convincing myself I can change and fix up, but the reality is I cannot at this moment; physically and mentally. It's a strange place to be in.

Bleh. Excuse the emo, but it feels good to just type that garbage out!
    Aspher that is so sad! i hate to see you in such turmoil!
    i have no skills in counselling somebody who seems to be in such a RUT as you are. But i think you are bashing yourself up something terrible!
    Many people go through a slump, Your self esteem seems to have taken a battering! But its never to late to dust yourself off and start all over again!
    You speak of your writing skills, like you have no skill at all! i have to tell you as i read this post, i thought thats was so well written..Alot of people have the same old thing happening day in and day out. But Truly Aspher its up to us to break that grip, and try to change the things that need changing!
    As far as your weight goes, just start with a little exercise, do it so you enjoy it. start off going around the block!
    if you push yourself to hard, it becomes a chore not something you will look forward to! I do it everyday now! And i hated exercise before i started to really tone up my body! When you see that result of your exercise, it will spur you on! I have watched how i look after my body always! Because if it gives me 23hrs a day...i will give it 1hr a day! to exercise! But i hated doing it, now i feel guilty if i dont do it..I look forward to it! and you will too!
    We all make beds...cook dinner...watch tv...and listen to Music...and use our PC/s!
    And not everybody drives a car! Maybe you will want to go for your license one day, if you do, thats great...If you don't.Big deal!
    Aspher i am trying to help you understand, when you get going, eg: walk everyday...Low fat diet...just more exercise (doesn'tmean you have to pump iron) you will see results and your Social Life will fall into place as well!
    You really have bashed yourself up Aspher, BUT it can all change, trust me! You just have to put a bit of work into it!
    If you feel you cannot face up to any of this, go and see your Doctor, and tell them what you have said to us here! It may go deeper than that! But please take that FIRST step! toward getting and feeling better. I hope this made sense to you. I was just about to go to bed when i read your post, because its been a long day! But i couldn't until i replied to you! I hope this tiny bit of info has helped you! But Exercise (that word again) relieves...tension...insomnia...burns those dam calories....!
    Its true that the journey of a thousand miles, starts with one step!
    I hope you feel better everyday from now on Aspher, because people do care what happens to you! Dont be to hard on yourself, just make the move to start to take back your life! And it does feel good to spit it all out right?
    For all its worth, you can lean on me here, if you like. i will listen to you any time! Nite nite aspher! Jenny
    P.S. I would defineately speak to a doctor too,Aspher!

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

Quote Originally Posted by ~Michel~
    :rotflmao: Stormer is :mine: just joking Stormer
    hahaha just joking stormer.

Junior Titan

I'm in a sad mood now...cause Stormer is . Sorry Stormer, just playin round.

Junior Titan

:| :d

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy
    about a family matter :box: :box:
    I hope you are feeling better soon Paddy.

Junior Titan

Schleepy.

happy yet tired ..

Sad