Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Merritt scored again - what a great achievment to be topping the try scoring list in this often inept football team.

Great win for Manly - BEWARE THE SEA EAGLES is my tip! They are a "bolter" for the title especially if they secure a top four spot. It all will hinge on the fitness of a Ben Kennedy though.

I went down to Brookie and watched the game. It was a great game. Peachey was injured so that's why he didnt play... Souths 2nd half was terrible and my manly boys were just too good for them in the 2nd half. Great win without BK, although looking at him while he was sitting on the sideline, he looked like he really wanted to be out there, but even walking onto the ground he had trouble walking so i guess it was a good thing that he didnt play. But omg ... 19-odd thousand people at the game .. didn't think we would get that many ... and against souths as well ... big shock to me when i saw the crowd number .. but all in all it was a good game to watch ...

Titan First Grade Regular

Quote Originally Posted by jenny
    I'm Happy for you Cliffy...I didnt think we would win...BUT...was hoping!! :') LOL!
    Read em' and weep rabbit girl, and i forgive you, i love you too much.cya. :rotflmao:

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys_Rabbit_Fan
    Where was Peachy? Was he injured or something?
    Not sure, probably.cya.

Quote Originally Posted by SaRaH...
    I went down to Brookie and watched the game. It was a great game. Peachey was injured so that's why he didnt play... Souths 2nd half was terrible and my manly boys were just too good for them in the 2nd half. Great win without BK, although looking at him while he was sitting on the sideline, he looked like he really wanted to be out there, but even walking onto the ground he had trouble walking so i guess it was a good thing that he didnt play. But omg ... 19-odd thousand people at the game .. didn't think we would get that many ... and against souths as well ... big shock to me when i saw the crowd number .. but all in all it was a good game to watch ...
    Hey Manly babe great result, and a bloody fantastic crowd, it rounded off a good weekend.cya. :!:

Quote Originally Posted by Clifford87
    Read em' and weep rabbit girl, and i forgive you, i love you too much.cya. :rotflmao:
    I did...and i did....and thankyou....and thankyou...U2 urdy: :roll:

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

Quote Originally Posted by jenny
    I did...and i did....and thankyou....and thankyou...U2 urdy: :roll:
    How can i stay mad at my Jenny, you are a good friend, anyway with the team you are getting next year including Jason Taylor as coach you'd have to be excited about that, i predict souths could be finals bound next year. :hi:

Yeah Manly got another win, just what we need heading into the finals..... Yeah i agree with you there Clifford, Rabbitohs will have a good season ans they have a good coach, so you never know what will happen, good luck to 'em anyway... hey Jenny...
    [IMG][/QUOTE][/IMG]