Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

Storm shoudl be to strong, storm by 20.

Half Time Scores

Melbourne Storm 14

New Zealand Warriors

are we all still sticking to a thrashing?

Junior Titan

Storm lead 20-18. Close game isn't it.

the lead has changed something like 7 times i think with 20 minutes to play

Final Score

Warriors 24

Storm 20

Junior Titan

yay someone beat the storm at home

Congrats to the Warriors, I am hearing reports about this match and it sounds like the Storm played ok, but the Warriors just were too good...

I guess if you had to lose, once you've sealed up the minor premiership is the best time to do it, and hey a loss like this is sometimes a good thing, as I said last night with the Bulldogs, losses like these are sometimes the kick in the backside teams need to stop them from becoming lax and indifferent...

I was expecting this might occur tonight, but wasn't hopeful due to the Graveyard factor, but it has, and full credit to the Warriors for doing it.

The weekend so far has given every other club in the NRL some hope that perhaps there will not be a Bulldogs vs Storm final, and that both are beatable if you come to play... bring on the rest of the season if that is the case, cause its going to be a cracker....

well this is interesting...if the warriors can pull off another 2 wins this season and either the eels or dragons lose all 3 games and assuming all clubs in between dont get win their next 3....the warriors would be a finals team :ok:
    its all very possible.

QLD Cup Titan

Just got back from the game.Was a good spectacle & Warriors deserved their win.Storm's defence was the worst I'd seen it in a long time & their attack was lacking at times also.Storm appeared a bit to adventurous at times.Belllamy didn't look too happy.Slater will be a welcomne addition next week.

Junior Titan

Really bad loss, but in the words of Keating (so to speak ), it was "a loss we had to have".

Not really, but i'm going to use that excuse.

A really bad game by us, but full credit to the Warriors who played magnificently for the most part. Unfortunate about that salary cap incident, but I look forward to playing them again in 2007 to battle it out again for the Michael Moore Trophy.

Incidentally, they'll really miss Brent Webb next season I reckon ...

Many thanks to Super Cronk for the great banner!

Titans Star Player Steve Dangerous's Avatar

the warriors would be top 8 if they hadn't had four points docked right at the start.

tough break.

Default Shav

Quote Originally Posted by philstorm
    Really bad loss, but in the words of Keating (so to speak ), it was "a loss we had to have".

Not really, but i'm going to use that excuse.

A really bad game by us, but full credit to the Warriors who played magnificently for the most part. Unfortunate about that salary cap incident, but I look forward to playing them again in 2007 to battle it out again for the Michael Moore Trophy.

Incidentally, they'll really miss Brent Webb next season I reckon ...
    If your looking for an excuse just have a chat to a St George supporter, they will be able to help you out with a few.

92 - 93 - 97 - 98 - 2000 - 2006

Titans Star Player Steve Dangerous's Avatar

why would anyone want to chat to a dragons fan?

let's keep things realistic

Junior Titan

Warriors should be in the 8! not that I am a fan but they have had a good season this year and now they beat the storm at home. Maybe the Warriors could have knocked out the storm in the finals? so it well be a let down for me that there not in it

Titan CEO

Im obviously not fussed about the loss, but Bellamy brought up a good point, if we had played our BEST and still lost then i can live with it....but we didnt play our best thats what is dissapointing.

I said before the game that the Storm SHOULD win this game....but i wouldnt be surprised if the Warriors won....they have been in great form and if your defence doesnt turn up on the night then the Warriors will throw the ball around, and when they do that you know your in trouble.

the Storm weren't too bad...and they will still be tough to beat in the finals.