Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Titan CEO

Deegan also said it...so what? An article the other day also said the broncos were intrested not really nostradmus material.

Quote Originally Posted by super cronk
    Deegan also said it...so what? An article the other day also said the broncos were intrested not really nostradmus material.
    Yeah this is a rugby league board not a physic message board

Junior Titan

Good decision to sign Ennis, I would leave barry berrigan at hooker thou and mabey play ennis in the second row or at lock forward, he needs to be on the field thou cus of his goal kicking, Finally we have a goal kicker someone to replace (Chief) Mick De Vere
    Loving your work LOCKIE

Congrats Brisbane on the signing of Ennis.. I know he will do well there....
    However that does mean if he becomes No 1. Hooker in 06... Berrigan will be forced to watch from the sidelines...

Maybe we can sign him in 07... I don't really know Berrigan that much.. not huge fan of Broncos...but if he is decent, could be a chance...

Quote Originally Posted by ridgey
    geez i think ridgey said in a previous thread about 2 day's ago ennis would be a bronco in 06
    And the point is?

The need for a sarchastic rolling over the eyes is for?

You like ALOT of Bronco fans who knew the Broncos chased Ennis before signing with the Dragons, we knew Bennett would be interested in signing Ennis. There was nothing confirmed, you posted a hunch that was correct.

If there are members wanting me to look at awarding those posting a hunch that is later proven correct, let me know.

I invite all to make Nostradamus like predictions on what my answer will be

If we want to get technical, 2UE the day Ennis was released called this signing for Brisbane.

Cheers

DeeGan

yeah but it wasn't a bad call for an idiot deegan.