Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Titans Rep Player [BroncosGirl]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons
    I think your wrong because the majority of people that I know support a NSW team. If I have to watch a game of footy I like to watch it live. So you are saying watch it on Foxtel then watch it again on channel 9. I'm glad I'm back on the coast because i can watch the game at 4 O'clock even though it delayed better then watching it at 6.00 pm. If you live in Brisbane you can seethe Boncos twice in a row ha ha and have to wait till 6.00pm to see the Dragons and Storm. .This is why we dislike you Boncos supporters you think you are better then every one else.

I dont think Im better then anyone else. I just can understand the fact that in Brisbane its channel 9's job to promote the BRISBANE Broncos to the BRISBANE people. And the majority I know support the Broncos, and we get good crowds at games, so obviously we do have a good support base.
    Not everyone has Foxtel either.

Anyways OT - Also most of areas in QLD can get WIN. I think its the main channel in Toowoomba isnt it, Teegy would know? .. I dunno beacuse its not in Brisbane ! lol

But Yea admist all my busyness (not a word I know) I forgot Inglis was returning!! !! Shall be good to see him in the action again. I hope he has a good return, and can return to his blockbuster performances prior injury!!
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

everybody dances to their own boom boom

Quote Originally Posted by Schifty
    You managed to get a Wollongong TV Station in QLD?

I should give it a go here, Canberra is closer to the Gong then the Sunshine coast...
    LOL no, WIN is also a regional Queensland channel, but it is hard to get where I live because we are so close to Brisbane.

Titan One Clubman

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers
    LOL no, WIN is also a regional Queensland channel, but it is hard to get where I live because we are so close to Brisbane.
    Wow you learn new things every day

Anyway this is a dangerous game for the Dragons, a loss here could see them in danger of missing out on the top 4... This isn't the time of the season where you want to drop a few games in a row..

This is something I posted in the leadup to the Dragons vs Bulldogs game

Can't wait for this game!!!!! If Browny wanted to rest players... why didn't he do it against the Rabbitohs? I think this game will define the rest of the season for both teams... the winner will keep the ball rolling and stay perched on the top tier of the ladder... while the loser will start to slip. COME ON DRAGONS!
    The Dragons lost, and if we lose here, that will be 3 in a row. Not good in the leadup to the finals. I hope what I said a few weeks ago ends up being false, because otherwise, we are in a real spot of bother coming into the finals.

Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

Come on Dragons, getting excited know.

PS. I'm in for the sig bet.

GO DRAGONS.

Good work steelers with WIN, i have to go round a mates place after work and watch it on fox at like 6, so not that happy, but i'll get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppy2006Dragons
    Come on Dragons, getting excited know.

PS. I'm in for the sig bet.

GO DRAGONS.

Good work steelers with WIN, i have to go round a mates place after work and watch it on fox at like 6, so not that happy, but i'll get over it.
    The main thing is, you get to watch it If I didn't manage to tune in WIN, I would only get radio coverage, which I suppose is better than nothing

Sig Bets for this afternoons game

Melbourne Storm:
    Super Cronk
    Crushers

St George Illawarra Dragons:
    Townsville Titan
    Steelers
    Dragons
    Hoppy2006Dragons

Mark Gasnier has been ruled out of this game through injury. Ben Creagh replaces him at centre in the number 19 jersey.

QLD Cup Titan

Mark Gasnier has been ruled out of this game through injury. Ben Creagh replaces him at centre in the number 19 jersey.
    Good news for Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by mb63
    Good news for Storm.
    Obviously Still, Gasnier's loss will not be that big, as the critical thing to us winning this game is our halves, they need to click.

Titan One Clubman

I thought Gasnier was playing?

QLD Cup Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Schifty
    I thought Gasnier was playing?
    He did

He was included again at the last minute.

I am not feeling all too good about the loss, we played well enough for a win, but in saying that, the Storm also played very well. Matthew Head is worth a million dollars in my book! And I will wear a Storm sig proudly this week, as they should DEFINATELY be favourites for the premiership

At least the Dragons lost, made my day better!! Cowboys and Dragons lose!!!
    Storm looking good, are they due for a loss though?!
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

Quote Originally Posted by [BroncosGirl]
    Storm looking good, are they due for a loss though?!
    Perhaps in two weeks against the Broncos But honestly I dont see the Storm losing any more games going into the finals, however upsets are bound to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenslander
    Perhaps in two weeks against the Broncos But honestly I dont see the Storm losing any more games going into the finals, however upsets are bound to happen.
    Oooo I do hope so. Perhaps thats the game that makes or breaks each of these said teams. If Storm were to lose that game, it would put a dent in their campaign, because when you're flying high for so long, then you fall, sometimes its hard to get back up.

As for the Broncos... eh. I dont know whats going on. It would help, but I dont think we could pull it off.
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs