Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers
    :curse: :curse: !!!!!! ONCE AGAIN CHANNEL 9 QUEENSLAND **** AROUND WITH US NON-BRONCO NRL SUPPORTERS! GAME OF THE ROUND (1 vs equal 2nd) BEING REPLACED WITH BRONCOS BULL****! LAST YEAR IT WAS THE GAME OF THE YEAR (Parra vs Dragons) BEING REPLACED BY THE BRONCOS VS SOME TEAM WITH NO HOPE OF MAKING THE FINALS!!! FFS!!!!!!!

Will be interesting to see how many games of the Titans will be played on Nien:::

Maybe we will get NBN?

Inglis set to slay Dragons
    By Karl deKroo
    July 28, 2006

MELBOURNE Storm is set to unleash its most potent attacking weapon from the interchange bench when it meets St George-Illawarra in Sydney on Sunday.

Storm coach Craig Bellamy continued to play his cards close to his chest yesterday, but sources suggest the star speedster Greg Inglis will be used in the role of super-sub against the Dragons.

Inglis, 19, has not played for almost two months because of stress fractures in his back.

The Queensland State of Origin winger has received a full medical clearance, but Bellamy is keen to nurse the youngster back into the top grade.

"There is some chance of that (a bench role), but we won't make a final decision until Saturday," Bellamy said yesterday. "He'll definitely play, but exactly where will depend on a number of factors.

"Jake (Webster) is battling the flu and only trained half-hearted today so the decision might be made for us."

Webster managed to train for only half a session yesterday but was confident of taking his place. Inglis ran every where from centre to fullback, increasing the likelihood he will start from the bench.

Should that be the case, hooker Nathan Friend appears the player most likely to miss out. The Gold Coast-bound rake has been in career-best form, but against the physical Dragons Bellamy is likely to opt for size on his interchange.

Inglis had scored 12 tries in 11 matches before being struck down by injury.

Prop Garret Crossman will also return from a shoulder injury against the Dragons. Bellamy said Crossman would be used off the bench.

Kiwi international David Kidwell did not train yesterday heightening speculation he may be rested, with Michael Crocker elevated to the starting team.

Herald-Sun

Titan One Clubman

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    Will be interesting to see how many games of the Titans will be played on Nien:::

Maybe we will get NBN?
    I think next year, every club gets a minimum of 3 FTA games..

Junior Titan

This will be a very close game but with the storm's defence you just couldn't pick illawarra to win. In my predictions i actually have the steelers missing out on the top 4.

Default Shav

How is this game not the Friday night game, i thought the game of the round is on Friday night, and the game of the round is not Sharks V Knights.

92 - 93 - 97 - 98 - 2000 - 2006

Titan CEO

They choose the games weeks before....so i guess at the time they picked this as the friday night game the Sharks were going good as were the knights.

Titan CEO

FAST FACTS From Rleague.com

* Melbourne are frugal in defence, conceding 20 points or more only once in their past eight games
    * Oki Jubilee has been a fortress for the Dragons winning nine of their past 11 games at the venue
    * However, the Storm has been their bogey team over the past few years, only beating them once in their past 10 attempts
    * The last time the two sides met, the Storm won 24-10 at Olympic Park in Round 8 this year

QLD Cup Titan

Reckon Storm will lose by around 6.After a couple of losses Dragons will be fired up.Lose this & they are no ceretainty of finishing in top 4.Storm have been up for a lengthy period so a loss won't hurt them.

storm to continue the winning streak for me

LIVE ORIGIN DRINK XXXX BLEED MAROON
    FINEST STATE FINEST TEAM FINEST BEER XXXX

I am going Stg Illawarra Dragons here to end Melbourne's winning streak.

Love the look the look for the side, Bailey at lock will be interesting, though as they say, "Melbourne are due for a loss".

Look forward to seeing Greg Inglis in action again.

I hope meblurne win this one...

Quote Originally Posted by [BroncosGirl]
    To be honest I wish people would stop *****ing about Broncos games being played in Brisbane, what do you expect, they are the BRISBANE Broncos. Its channel 9's (in brisbane) job to promote the Broncos to their fans and others.

For the people who dont support theBroncos up here. Its your choice, deal with it. The majority do support them.

Sorry for my off topic rant, buuuut i had to say it.

Anyhoo, I agree
    with Steelers on one thing. I expect a better game from Barrett, last week would have been a warm up.
    I think your wrong because the majority of people that I know support a NSW team. If I have to watch a game of footy I like to watch it live. So you are saying watch it on Foxtel then watch it again on channel 9. I'm glad I'm back on the coast because i can watch the game at 4 O'clock even though it delayed better then watching it at 6.00 pm. If you live in Brisbane you can seethe Boncos twice in a row ha ha and have to wait till 6.00pm to see the Dragons and Storm. .This is why we dislike you Boncos supporters you think you are better then every one else.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons
    I think your wrong because the majority of people that I know support a NSW team. If I have to watch a game of footy I like to watch it live. So you are saying watch it on Foxtel then watch it again on channel 9. I'm glad I'm back on the coast because i can watch the game at 4 O'clock even though it delayed better then watching it at 6.00 pm. If you live in Brisbane you can seethe Boncos twice in a row ha ha and have to wait till 6.00pm to see the Dragons and Storm. .This is why we dislike you Boncos supporters you think you are better then every one else.
    :whatd: :topic: You have the strange habbit of spelling the Broncos wrong, perhaps a sign of your intelligence or lack thereof

Now lets get back on topic about on what is the game of the round.

GOOD NEWS

After an hour of fiddling around with my TV reception this morning, I managed to get a clear reception of WIN, which will be showing the Dragons vs Storm game

COME ON BOYS!! SHOW THEM WE ARE STILL ONE OF THE FRONT RUNNERS IN THIS COMPETITION!

Titan One Clubman

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers
    GOOD NEWS

After an hour of fiddling around with my TV reception this morning, I managed to get a clear reception of WIN, which will be showing the Dragons vs Storm game

COME ON BOYS!! SHOW THEM WE ARE STILL ONE OF THE FRONT RUNNERS IN THIS COMPETITION!

You managed to get a Wollongong TV Station in QLD?

I should give it a go here, Canberra is closer to the Gong then the Sunshine coast...