Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

I'm in

Titans Rep Player [BroncosGirl]'s Avatar

I really dont know who to pick for this one.
    Im leaning towards Dragons.
    Storm have to be stopped at some point, I dont believe they'll win all their remainin games.
    Dragons will be fired up after that pathetic performance last week.

Buuut who knows.
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

everybody dances to their own boom boom

Storm has had the wood on the dragons for along time.

I cant see it stoping them now, Will be a good game!

Look forward to see how Barrett goes after that run last week

Feel sorry for the people of Brisbane they have to watch Boncos and Tigers. Know what game I want to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons
    Feel sorry for the people of Brisbane they have to watch Broncos and Tigers. Know what game I want to watch.
    I dont feel sorry for me. For the Broncos fans, this game is very important.
    Just like for Dragons this storm game is important for them
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

Feel sorry for the people of Brisbane they have to watch Boncos and Tigers. Know what game I want to watch.
    :curse: :curse: !!!!!! ONCE AGAIN CHANNEL 9 QUEENSLAND **** AROUND WITH US NON-BRONCO NRL SUPPORTERS! GAME OF THE ROUND (1 vs equal 2nd) BEING REPLACED WITH BRONCOS BULL****! LAST YEAR IT WAS THE GAME OF THE YEAR (Parra vs Dragons) BEING REPLACED BY THE BRONCOS VS SOME TEAM WITH NO HOPE OF MAKING THE FINALS!!! FFS!!!!!!!

Titan CEO

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers
    :curse: :curse: !!!!!! ONCE AGAIN CHANNEL 9 QUEENSLAND **** AROUND WITH US NON-BRONCO NRL SUPPORTERS! GAME OF THE ROUND (1 vs equal 2nd) BEING REPLACED WITH BRONCOS BULL****! LAST YEAR IT WAS THE GAME OF THE YEAR (Parra vs Dragons) BEING REPLACED BY THE BRONCOS VS SOME TEAM WITH NO HOPE OF MAKING THE FINALS!!! FFS!!!!!!!
    Just be happy that you actually get games. People down in Victoria will most likely have to wait till 5:30 the next morning to watch the Storm vs Dragons, if being televised at all.

Calm down Steelers, Brisbane is represented in the NRL by the Broncos! And for Channel 9 to show another game (even if its contains 1 vs equal 2nd) doesnt make sense considering most of the Brisbane population supports the Broncos......hmmm funny that :whatd:

Back on topic re: Dragons vs Storm

:hi: Dragons...Don't worry bout the good people of Brisbane...we'll have a great weekend......
    The Dragons...should win this one...:emp:...urdy: Then we'll see youse in the GF..urdy:

Quote Originally Posted by Super Cronk
    Just be happy that you actually get games. People down in Victoria will most likely have to wait till 5:30 the next morning to watch the Storm vs Dragons, if being televised at all.
    The difference is, SE QLD is full of RL supporters, not all of them are a part of the Broncos monopoly, and they want to see a great game of football. Melbourne deserves games as well, don't get me wrong, it is just a close game that is usually televised by Channel 9 is too often replaced by a Brisbane Broncos flogging of a lesser team for Brisbane viewers.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenslander
    Calm down Steelers, Brisbane is represented in the NRL by the Broncos! And for Channel 9 to show another game (even if its contains 1 vs equal 2nd) doesnt make sense considering most of the Brisbane population supports the Broncos......hmmm funny that :whatd:

Back on topic re: Dragons vs Storm
    LOL I am calm... I just really really hate the Brisbane Broncos monopoly that they have here in SE QLD

Anyways I think Baz will perform alot better this week after his comeback game last week. For us to win we need our halves to click. COME ON BOYS I'll be listening on the radio LOL

Titan CEO

I know what you were getting at....but hey atleast you get to see some quality games at a decent time.

urdy:..It'll be fun though, when you get the grandfinal live...Bronco's vs Dragons....urdy: :win:

To be honest I wish people would stop *****ing about Broncos games being played in Brisbane, what do you expect, they are the BRISBANE Broncos. Its channel 9's (in brisbane) job to promote the Broncos to their fans and others.

For the people who dont support theBroncos up here. Its your choice, deal with it. The majority do support them.

Sorry for my off topic rant, buuuut i had to say it.

Anyhoo, I agree with Steelers on one thing. I expect a better game from Barrett, last week would have been a warm up.
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

Looks like i might have to watch foxtel know at a mates place, i think that the brisbane games should only be shown on the tv in place of other programmed games if the stadium sells out or is 90% full like they do with cricket, i have to replan my whole sunday know, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppy2006Dragons
    Looks like i might have to watch foxtel know at a mates place, i think that the brisbane games should only be shown on the tv in place of other programmed games if the stadium sells out or is 90% full like they do with cricket, i have to replan my whole sunday know, lol.
    Well the game on Fox Sports is actually the Broncos vs Tigers game, so you will have to wait until late at night to watch it