Junior Titan

Default no Titans link on nrl.com official website ???

I?m slightly concerned that there is no official link to the Gold Coast TITANS on the official website of the NRL that is www.nrl.com. All other 15 teams display there club emblem which is the link at the top of the web page. I would have thought the NRL would have updated there web site on the Thursday night that the Titans were officially launched???? Anyone else slightly concerned ??

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky
    Anyone else slightly concerned ??
    Not really. They are the current clubs playing in the NRL and show things like position on the ladder, season news, stats and so on. We will be there come 2007

Titan CEO

As steelers said they wont have them there untill your in the comp.

they wont be there till 07 i agree with the current formal on having current teams there.

I would say that a titans link will be placed at the end of the 06 season, once the grand final is over and the 06 season is technically over

Quote Originally Posted by Queenslander
    I would say that a titans link will be placed at the end of the 06 season, once the grand final is over and the 06 season is technically over
    Spot on.

Cheers

DeeGan

Quote Originally Posted by Queenslander
    AND if it doesn't show up we WILL let them know.

Helen

Quote Originally Posted by Helen
    AND if it doesn't show up we WILL let them know.

Helen
    I think they will

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky
    I?m slightly concerned that there is no official link to the Gold Coast TITANS on the official website of the NRL that is www.nrl.com. All other 15 teams display there club emblem which is the link at the top of the web page. I would have thought the NRL would have updated there web site on the Thursday night that the Titans were officially launched???? Anyone else slightly concerned ??
    There's no need to be on the NRL site yet, after all we have the this website for all the Titans info we need.

Titan First Grade Regular Eel 33's Avatar

There maybe no mention of the team yet, but seeing as there are going to trials played in February, get in the ear of the NRL to provide a link with the trial details. After that, people may come back to the site to see how the team is progressing in the lead up to the start of the 07 season. The more people that know the better I reckon.

not a bad idea leading up to the first trial. By then Id expect the NRL to have the link up anyways.

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....