Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Titan First Grade Regular Eel 33's Avatar

In all honesty, QLD could continue to win for the next 2-3 years but in that time, one Darren Lockyer will be getting closer to retirement. The younger QLD halves need to start stepping up and showing the selectors what they've got, so a desaparate selection meeting doesn't continually pick players out of position. That's been proven over the last few seasons. Tim Smith (not so much yet) and Scott Prince need to get in the face of the selectors early in the seasons to remind them they're out there. Injuries occur, replacements are always needed.

Thanx to Steelers for the handywork!!!

You'll have to wait and see about Gasnier, maybe once he's had a whole off season training for 5/8 he might go better.

Regardless of Gasnier though, the future looks a lot brighter for QLD than it does NSW. QLD did it this year with a young and inexperianced team, now for the next few origins the players will be young and experianced, things can only get better. Fair enough Locky is probably getting toward the back end of his career, rep footy anyway, but there is still Thurston, Prince and eventually Tim Smith. The addition of the Titans can only help QLD too.

QLD had a dry patch with the halfs for while while and NSW powered on with blokes like Freddy and Joey, now QLD have Locky and Thurston while NSW struggle with Finch, Anasta, Gasnier.

I'm not gonna go off half-c0cked like some silly Roosters coach might and prematurely welcome in a QLD dynasty, but I will say things are looking good if you're a maroon. :beer:

Junior Titan

gasnier will be alot better if he has the off season to train at feith eitgh at practice his kicking.

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Lockyer
    Queensland has got good halves and that will be the key for the next 5 years. If we can get some good outside backs and forwards coming through we will have it for the next decade. GO QUEENSLAND!!!!!!!!! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
    :roll: you'll be getting some (good outside backs and forwards comin through alright) trouble is, they will be from NSW and kickin your ass) :angry: :rotflmao: :mine:

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

Quote Originally Posted by Kallan
    I wasn't trying to be funny... QLD will own origin for the next decade maybe two
    :hi: Kallan
    I probably would'nt take any notice of these bitter NSW supporters...You are the only one here who is making any sense.....Dream on NSW....Can't wait to see you all loose again next year...

Quote Originally Posted by jenny
    :roll: you'll be getting some (good outside backs and forwards comin through alright) trouble is, they will be from NSW and kickin your ass) :angry: :rotflmao: :mine:
    :hi: Jenny :fence: You sound like the most bitter person here..:rotflmao:...It's ok b abe it's only a game.....It will be :rotflmao: seeing NSW get kicked again..Bring it on....Can't wait...

Yeah i think that queensland will win for the next year of so but the nsw squad has to make some changes and we have to have some luck and go into origin with the top side and no injuries/suspensions...

Quote Originally Posted by Michel-jennifer
    :hi: Jenny :fence: You sound like the most bitter person here..:rotflmao:...It's ok b abe it's only a game.....It will be :rotflmao: seeing NSW get kicked again..Bring it on....Can't wait...
    I'm still hurting not bitter :hmm: SHATTERED is a better word :hmm:
    thats it :box: ...I'm calling the MODS in :yell: MODDDDDDDDDDDS...AND WHERES TT WHEN I NEED HIM :chinese: LOL :chinese:

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY

Junior Titan

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :')

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :')
    Please refrain from these types of posts and remain on topic.....or at least type something.

Would you look at all those blue guys crying...they look like the NSW team at the photo shoot after they lost the decider to QLD...:satan:

Quote Originally Posted by Michel-jennifer
    Would you look at all them blue guys crying..:lol!: They look like the whole NSW team at the photo shoot after the decider which QLD won..:satan:
    *ouch* :hmm: you are a sneaky lil thing MJ..popping in and out like you have a life :rotflmao:

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY

AHAH nice one jenny

Quote Originally Posted by BRONCOS FAN
    AHAH nice one jenny
    Thanks BF... :naughty: there's plenty more where that one came from :satan: :naughty:

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY