Page 57 of 172 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 107 157 ... LastLast

lol yeah very dry times...i'm good. Hows everything been lately? anything much happen...
    [IMG][/QUOTE][/IMG]

Yeah to much actually....best friend died last Wednesday.funeral tomorrow..
    Top guy...will be missed...other than that, alls good! :hmm:

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

Quote Originally Posted by jenny
    Yeah to much actually....best friend died last Wednesday.funeral tomorrow..
    Top guy...will be missed...other than that, alls good! :hmm:
    You takin it well?? I had a mate die in a car accident early this year and it diddnt hit till 2 months after...so take care cos it may hit you harder later also

Quote Originally Posted by Townsville Titan
    You takin it well?? I had a mate die in a car accident early this year and it diddnt hit till 2 months after...so take care cos it may hit you harder later also
    So tuff TT :') He was diagnosed with a disease similar to MAD COWS DISEASE.. Was with him 10 mins before he died! Never realised he was going to go right then and there...thought it woud be the next day! Held him... kissed him...told him i loved him...he wasnt aware of anything...they said he was in no pain.. Thank god! but the look on his face was the look of ABSOLUTE HORROR... i cant get it out of my brain... see it as soon as i close my eyes at night....Are you ok now after the loss of your friend??? so sad.. Poor baby! Car accidents *ughhhh*

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY

So tuff TT :') He was diagnosed with a disease similar to MAD COWS DISEASE.. Was with him 10 mins before he died! Never realised he was going to go right then and there...thought it woud be the next day! Held him... kissed him...told him i loved him...he wasnt aware of anything...they said he was in no pain.. Thank god! but the look on his face was the look of ABSOLUTE HORROR... i cant get it out of my brain... see it as soon as i close my eyes at night....Are you ok now after the loss of your friend??? so sad.. Poor baby! Car accidents *ughhhh*
    i was lucky enough not to see him prior to the accident so i got it a lil easier than you...sorry to hear though Jenn. The look of horror without a doubt would have been him knowing his time was up... everyone is afraid to die... the best way to deal with it is to realise that he served his purpose on this planet...that he's going to be in heaven with his ancestors and alike. Try and visualise it as a positive as opposed to a negative. It always works for me... urdy: urdy:

Quote Originally Posted by Townsville Titan
    i was lucky enough not to see him prior to the accident so i got it a lil easier than you...sorry to hear though Jenn. The look of horror without a doubt would have been him knowing his time was up... everyone is afraid to die... the best way to deal with it is to realise that he served his purpose on this planet...that he's going to be in heaven with his ancestors and alike. Try and visualise it as a positive as opposed to a negative. It always works for me... urdy: urdy:
    Thankyou Josh...he was called home for a reason, thats for sure! I am looking at it that way now! Such a great person..anyway! xoxo

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY

Thankyou Josh...he was called home for a reason, thats for sure! I am looking at it that way now! Such a great person..anyway! xoxo
    Glad to b of some help Jenn...XOXOXOXOX Just keep ing

I will thanks to all our friends here you guys make it very easy!

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY

I will thanks to all our friends here you guys make it very easy!
    What are friends for???

Thats right..because you never know whats going on in peoples lives, so
    i try and think of that all the time...sounds corny but thats the way i look at it!

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY

heya guys just giving you an update on my jobsearch - i applied for a job at a travel agency in Kallangur where my mum and dad live. I had an interview yesterday and I have a trial on monday!

I go to Canberra tomorrow night for the Raiders v Broncos game - something i've been wanting to do for a while - looking forward to it - despite the weather being so damm cold....

I'll be on TV with the SBBS crew for sure....

GTG off to broncos training today!

Quote Originally Posted by HodgoBerro
    heya guys just giving you an update on my jobsearch - i applied for a job at a travel agency in Kallangur where my mum and dad live. I had an interview yesterday and I have a trial on monday!

I go to Canberra tomorrow night for the Raiders v Broncos game - something i've been wanting to do for a while - looking forward to it - despite the weather being so damm cold....

I'll be on TV with the SBBS crew for sure....

GTG off to broncos training today!
    :emp: urdy: Lauren urdy:.. :win: :win: Great news HB ...Many congrats to you...and the warmest of wishes as well urdy: So happy for you urdy:

Good luck HB...i know its hard...but hang in there and you will score a good job...Dont give up

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY

Quote Originally Posted by Clifford87
    I am so damn confused i dont know where i stand it seems the two women i love are cutting me adrift, and now i am heart broken, i gave them love loyalty and most importantly Myself, i now fear i can never re-marry, my heart is no longer in it.cya.
    Cliffy..Can i still keep the Schmoogles :ok: ???? We'll still be frriends right???

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY

Titan First Grade Regular

Cliffy..Can i still keep the Schmoogles :ok: ???? We'll still be frriends right???
    Can we just have an affair and you can keep the Schmoogles.cya. urdy: