Page 56 of 172 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Michel-jennifer
    Oh Jen Jen...me either :rotflmao:
    LOL did you read BrettyMacs holiday mishaps :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

Quote Originally Posted by jenny
    :satan: :naughty: :naughty: ^5 alright !!!
    Guess what..The other night I was watching Nostradamus on Discovery channel..
    Guess what.....The original and correct pronounciation of Nostradamas"s name is...
    urdy: MICHEL-Nostradamurdy: ... I'm thinking bout changing my user name to that...:lol!:...what do you think ??...

Guess what..The other night I was watching Nostradamus on Discovery channel..
    Guess what.....The original and correct pronounciation of Nostradamas"s name is...
    urdy: MICHEL-Nostradamurdy: ... I'm thinking bout changing my user name to that...:lol!:...what do you think ??...
    Yeah! thats a good idea :erm: ... :hmm:

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY

Yeah! thats a good idea :erm: ... :hmm:
    :rotflmao: :noidea: Another good idea:noidea: would be to let everyone know that we were only joking..:sick:...There is no marriage, I'm no q ueen and neither is Jenny ....But Cliffy.. You will always be King.. :dead: :lol!:

:rotflmao: :noidea: Another good idea:noidea: would be to let everyone know that we were only joking..:sick:...There is no marriage, I'm no q ueen and neither is Jenny ....But Cliffy.. You will always be King.. :dead: :lol!:
    Nooooooooooooooooooooo :') we coulda pretended then we see Wolfpak
    bust a couple of moves on stage..maybe he'll do it anyway
    Then he'll write about it in the * MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENTS THREAD*
    he he he will ya WOLFPAK????? :chinese:

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY

Titan First Grade Regular

Awsome..thanks Cliffy urdy: Can i eat the Grandar???? :dizzy:
    I shall build a holiday cottage for you and MJ to stay and relax from your Official Duties! :ok: I'll watch the kids for you :baby:
    And both Queen M-J and myself will take you up on the offer, and yes it will be grand to get away from our official duties, but the Queen and myself aren't gonna have kids for the foreseeable future, how do you love the estate grand ain't it.cya.

Quote Originally Posted by Clifford87
    And both Queen M-J and myself will take you up on the offer, and yes it will be grand to get away from our official duties, but the Queen and myself aren't gonna have kids for the foreseeable future, how do you love the estate grand ain't it.cya.
    Cliffy my dear friend :satan:
    Yes i love the estate :baby: There are now Thourough Bred Stallions grazing the lush foliage.The windows are wide open and the clean fresh air, is streaming through urdy: There's no furniture or running water, the cupboards are empty and the electricity seems to be obsolete..But !!!! besides that, everythings great :baby: :naughty:

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY

Cliffy my dear friend :satan:
    Yes i love the estate :baby: There are now Thourough Bred Stallions grazing the lush foliage.The windows are wide open and the clean fresh air, is streaming through urdy: There's no furniture or running water, the cupboards are empty and the electricity seems to be obsolete..But !!!! besides that, everythings great :baby: :naughty:
    Well you be able to get a ship load of gear with the 127,000,000 Schmoogles i gave you.cya. eace:

:hi: Jenny I'll talk with you later bout this farce of a marriage. I'm gonna flood your emails...:satan:
    :hi: Cliffy.....I'm sorry I lied......I have no blue :satan: b lood in me...Jenny has blue b lood just like you...You NSW people should really stick together more...It would be wrong for me to betray my birthland (QLD)...:noidea: and marry you......
    :hi: Jenny...:satan:..You just stay outta these family matters now...:satan:...and check for incoming emails...by the dozens..:rotflmao: :satan:

:hi: Jenny I'll talk with you later bout this farce of a marriage. I'm gonna flood your emails...:satan:
    :hi: Cliffy.....I'm sorry I lied......I have no blue :satan: b lood in me...Jenny has blue b lood just like you...You NSW people should really stick together more...It would be wrong for me to betray my birthland (QLD)...:noidea: and marry you......
    :hi: Jenny...:satan:..You just stay outta these family matters now...:satan:...and check for incoming emails...by the dozens..:rotflmao: :satan:
    We NSW PEOPLE DO stick together MJ looking forward to hearing from you...Dont worry Cliffy, i got your back

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY

I am so damn confused i dont know where i stand it seems the two women i love are cutting me adrift, and now i am heart broken, i gave them love loyalty and most importantly Myself, i now fear i can never re-marry, my heart is no longer in it.cya.

Hey people, whats been happening? Manly got the bye this week, yay!! 2 points for sure
    [IMG][/QUOTE][/IMG]

Hey MB...yep your got two for sure. :naughty: ..South are gonna beat Panthers
    TT wont have a bar of it. :naughty: ..but its a friendly rivalry...he can take it :satan:

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY

lol hey jenny how are ya? yeah the rabbits had a good win on the weekend hey over the raiders, lol yeah i'd say they have a good chance at winning
    [IMG][/QUOTE][/IMG]

Im well honey and you???? urdy: i was so happy when we won....been dry times :blush: but i love them.... urdy:

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY