Page 104 of 172 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 114 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2566
    Junior Titan

Can you tell the story about the Kid throwing the ball on the field lol *funny* (imo)
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchusonfire
    Richie Williams can **** right off back to the streets.

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Go_The_Doggies
    Haha..yeahh was alright didnt do anything, we got home from queenstown at about 20 to 11 at night, so we didnt do anything really, just watched tv

How was your night?
    My night was awesome but my morning is way cooler listening to your funny stories
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchusonfire
    Richie Williams can **** right off back to the streets.

Titan First Grade Squad BrisbaneBroncosRule's Avatar

Astle the Pastle was heaps nice we said to him "great batting the other day"..and he said thanks, then we asked him if he would be back for the next one dayer, he said he hopes so, and he is
    Awesome, Astle seems like he would be a real nice person to talk to. I wll def. watch the next one then, if he is playing. Astle rules.

Its funny i probably only like three Kiwi players atm (Astle, Fleming, Bond )

I LOVE MICHEL

Titan Club Captain

Ok..

Well..these lil kids were down on the grass where no one was sitting playing cricket..and a little boy hit the tennis ball and it went on the field and you hear the crowd go "oooh"..and then some people yell out to the fielder on the boundry close to it, who was Marvan Atapatu, they yelled out to him to get it, but he didnt, so some random dude behind us runs on to the field and gets it, and everyone cheers for him lol..then about 5 minutes later a police man was like to him "don't go for a second time ae"..and the guy was like "what about the kids"

Lol.

Titan Club Captain

Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneBroncosRule
    Awesome, Astle seems like he would be a real nice person to talk to. I wll def. watch the next one then, if he is playing. Astle rules.

Its funny i probably only like three Kiwi players atm (Astle, Fleming, Bond )
    Im kinda gutted Fleming and Bondy wernt with the team, I was hoping they would be so I could meet them too, but ohwell Fleming isnt playing in the next one dayer either, but Bondy is.

Ok..

Well..these lil kids were down on the grass where no one was sitting playing cricket..and a little boy hit the tennis ball and it went on the field and you hear the crowd go "oooh"..and then some people yell out to the fielder on the boundry close to it, who was Marvan Atapatu, they yelled out to him to get it, but he didnt, so some random dude behind us runs on to the field and gets it, and everyone cheers for him lol..then about 5 minutes later a police man was like to him "don't go for a second time ae"..and the guy was like "what about the kids"

Lol.
    :rotflmao: great comment "what about the kids?" :rotflmao:

I LOVE MICHEL

Im kinda gutted Fleming and Bondy wernt with the team, I was hoping they would be so I could meet them too, but ohwell Fleming isnt playing in the next one dayer either, but Bondy is.
    I feel so sorry for Bond, he is always injured, lets just hope he stays fit and uninjured for a looooooong time TOUCH WOOD **leans over and touches wooden table** I love watching him bowl

I LOVE MICHEL

Titan Club Captain

The crowd were awesome yesterday.

There were these superheroes lol, they were funny, they were giving craig macmillan **** when he was on the boundry, haha, and they were going round the ground saying "shh inside voices"..and then the crowd suddenly goes quiet

Do you guys notice a man who is at all the Black Caps games, and he has the NZ flags?

The crowd were awesome yesterday.

There were these superheroes lol, they were funny, they were giving craig macmillan **** when he was on the boundry, haha, and they were going round the ground saying "shh inside voices"..and then the crowd suddenly goes quiet

Do you guys notice a man who is at all the Black Caps games, and he has the NZ flags?
    sounds funny

Nah i dont really notice the crowds a lot

I LOVE MICHEL

Titan Club Captain

sounds funny

Nah i dont really notice the crowds a lot
    Oh well anyway..hes awesome..so me my brother and his best friend ran halfway around the ground to get him to sign my jersey ..he was like "i've never had anyone do this before" haha..and the ground is the biggest in NZ!!

I've circled all the players I got autographs of

my brothers camera went flat so we couldnt get pictures with the players =[

Oh well anyway..hes awesome..so me my brother and his best friend ran halfway around the ground to get him to sign my jersey ..he was like "i've never had anyone do this before" haha..and the ground is the biggest in NZ!!

I've circled all the players I got autographs of

my brothers camera went flat so we couldnt get pictures with the players =[
    lol three players basically left from that photo

Do you have good stamina to chase him around lol? It probably made his day, you think he is a celeb for asking his autograph

I LOVE MICHEL

Titan Club Captain

lol three players basically left from that photo

Do you have good stamina to chase him around lol? It probably made his day, you think he is a celeb for asking his autograph
    haha man i was buggered after running all that way!!

haha man i was buggered after running all that way!!
    good exercise though

I LOVE MICHEL

Titan Club Captain

im boreded.

mel i commented you on myspace so imo you should comment me back. :rotflmao:

Wow sounds like you had fun Kim... Would love to go to a ODI. My friend is obsessed with Dan Vettori... thinks he is really hot. I dont see it but he is a good player!