Page 155 of 172 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 165 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 2566

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmace
    I thought id be nice to yas all and treat yas to an update.

After getting out of sydney (yay) as much as i loved it i wanted out by the end of the week.

So the following week we went to forster which was cool i got sent home by the doctors at the minimum of a week.

Turns out i have ran my self into the ground and have to go get a chest x-ray done and go get tests done for the horrible gladular fever.

So thats the whole story for the past two weeks

Hope your ok Grimmace.
    You gotta watch glandular fever..it can easily turn into 'Fatigue Syndrome'.
    Take care of yourself..and it's great to see you here. Will you be here for long?
    You sound like you are enjoying Sydney? Hope the job is working out for you too.

So long Deegan
    Goodluck with the future mate.

Congratulations Diehard too.

Titan Club Captain

Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneBroncosRule
    Do you cheer for all the Kiwi teams aswell?
    Umm well since some players who play in the Highlanders are Southland players I'm always cheering the Highlanders on when they're not playing the 'Canes..

But yeh I'll cheer the Kiwi teams on if they're who i've tippied.

Lol @ Michel and Paddy in general.

I am allowed to express my opinion whether it is positive or negative however I like. (providing it is not against the forum rules)

That is all.

Mr Sark...Maybe you could complain via PM to a mod or something, instead of adding to a thread.
    Steelers If someone wants to complain bout the quality of a thread...they need to expect a reply. Does'nt mean I was taking anything of topic.

Titan First Grade Squad BrisbaneBroncosRule's Avatar

Hey guys

I LOVE MICHEL

Quote Originally Posted by ~Michel~
    Mr Sark...Maybe you could complain via PM to a mod or something, instead of adding to a thread.
    Steelers If someone wants to complain bout the quality of a thread...they need to expect a reply. Does'nt mean I was taking anything of topic.
    I didn't complain. I simply expressed my opinion of how I think too many useless articles are being posted + I used some swearing (which I probably shouldn't have). I don't care about who posts what tbh. It really doesn't bother me to a huge extent. As I said though - I was just stating that I think too many 'random' articles are being posted.

Titan First Grade Squad BrisbaneBroncosRule's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Go_The_Doggies
    Umm well since some players who play in the Highlanders are Southland players I'm always cheering the Highlanders on when they're not playing the 'Canes..

But yeh I'll cheer the Kiwi teams on if they're who i've tippied.
    ok cool. I always like watching the 'Canes and 'Saders I love watching Dan Carter, he is an out and out gun

I LOVE MICHEL

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sark
    I didn't complain. I simply expressed my opinion of how I think too many useless articles are being posted + I used some swearing (which I probably shouldn't have). I don't care about who posts what tbh. It really doesn't bother me to a huge extent.
    Really? Sounded like a complaint to me. People go to alot of trouble to give people like you something to read :ok:
    Now the thread has been closed...so now u don't gotta read anymore **** i suppose.
    Have a nice evening.

Really? Sounded like a complaint to me. People go to alot of trouble to give people like you something to read :ok:
    Now the thread has been closed...so now u don't gotta read anymore **** i suppose.
    Have a nice evening.
    Well you are wrong now arn't you.

No need to get all personal about it.

IF anyone has a complaint or an issue please send a PM to a Mod so the Mod team can deal with it.

OH PS How bout your start your own thread bout how you don't like these topics.
    They would end up getting closed, I would know

Michel, what I said before was nothing personal, I was just saying that Mr.Sark wasn't the only one contributing to that topic going off-topic. You said yourself that it was meant to be about drug-driving, and talking about whether or not everyone knows Katie Underwood is pretty much off-topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sark
    Lol @ Michel and Paddy in general.

I am allowed to express my opinion whether it is positive or negative however I like. (providing it is not against the forum rules)

That is all.
    LOL I have been on another forum today...and seen that you are just fishin anyway.
    I had found some other articles on the subject of road side testing which I really wanted to add to that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy
    Its not that funny. Can we please just drop it now.
    Paddy running to the aid of his internet lover ay

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers
    They would end up getting closed, I would know

Michel, what I said before was nothing personal, I was just saying that Mr.Sark wasn't the only one contributing to that topic going off-topic. You said yourself that it was meant to be about drug-driving, and talking about whether or not everyone knows Katie Underwood is pretty much off-topic.
    Geez Steelers
    If someone wants to throw a cpl of insults around bout the quality of the threads...don't you think that people are entitled to a right of reply? Don't you think people would want to defend that? If you do agree with that..where are we supposed to post our replies?