Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by [BroncosGirl]
    Then move, what else do you expect in Brisbane I hate it when people live in Brisbane then complain abotu all the coverage they get, well duh

(if thats not what you're talking about then I apologise)
    sorry but i was around in this town way before the broncos we're baby!

Quote Originally Posted by super cronk
    failing?
    Exactly, THE BRONCOS ARE NOT FAILING geez its just a end of season slump, We have been in the finals for the past 14 years and that is something Broncos supporters are proud of!

An end of season slump that hasnt seen you win a semi game since'01 (from memory).

It is also an end of season slump that has seen you regularly fall from high on the ladder and go out butt first. Id be concerned if my club did this 5 years in a row.

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dakink
    An end of season slump that hasnt seen you win a semi game since'01 (from memory).

It is also an end of season slump that has seen you regularly fall from high on the ladder and go out butt first. Id be concerned if my club did this 5 years in a row.
    Im am concerned but people are making this out to be "the end of the broncos" and that "the broncos will not survive" when the opposite is true. Peoples dislike for the broncos just annoys the heck out of me and people just jump on top of issues at the broncos and tries to esculate them into problems of biblical proportions.

No - we are only hoping that it is the beginning of the end for the Broncos. they are too good to slide to far - cant stop us from wishing and cheering when they do slide!

Plenty of people dislike my club - I dont think any club has more media pressure thatn the Dragons. I tend to ignore them.

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dakink
    No - we are only hoping that it is the beginning of the end for the Broncos. they are too good to slide to far - cant stop us from wishing and cheering when they do slide!

Plenty of people dislike my club - I dont think any club has more media pressure thatn the Dragons. I tend to ignore them.
    I am exactly the same. dragons press is useally way off the mark

Quote Originally Posted by super cronk
    failing?
    towards the end of the season. the extra coaching staff just aren't experienced enough so they probably overwork the players.

Titan CEO

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers
    towards the end of the season. the extra coaching staff just aren't experienced enough so they probably overwork the players.
    i disagree with that. I think they are experinced they arent some bums off the street who dont know anything aobut the players and rugby league. The only thing they are really guilty of is being to chummy with the players and bennet. And letting mate-ship get in the way of doing their job. The broncos havent failed...but if they dont do something about it then later on down the track it will be seen as a big failure.