Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

My thoughts exactly.

The Dragons under Brown have improved every single year in table position and are labelled chokers...

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

Talking

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dakink
    Last few years havent been that good.. Dare I say it - End of season chokers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Queenslander
    I think we are just being consistent
    lol - i like ur way of thinking!

Quote Originally Posted by Dakink

The Dragons under Brown have improved every single year in table position and are labelled chokers...
    But the thing is that the Dragons are not always at the best form, they have good and bad years whilst the broncos always have had many good years, with a poor ending. Remember the broncos were 1st for most of this year until the last round!

Titan CEO

i dont like teams being labled chokers when they fail to go further in the finals.

The storm have made it just about every year they missed out twice and got to the grand final once so are we chokers for not going further those times?

the roosters are always there but they dont win it every year are they chokers?

Quote Originally Posted by super cronk
    i dont like teams being labled chokers when they fail to go further in the finals.

The storm have made it just about every year they missed out twice and got to the grand final once so are we chokers for not going further those times?

the roosters are always there but they dont win it every year are they chokers?
    I would say that roosters are chokers, whilst melbourne are not. It all depends on your own personal opinion.

Titan CEO

Quote Originally Posted by Queenslander
    I would say that roosters are chokers, whilst melbourne are not. It all depends on your own personal opinion.
    Now that i think about it a bit more...it kinda depends on the teams personel.

The roosters have had a rather strong side for many many years yet have still failed to go all the way on many occasions.

Where as the storm havent always had a team full of "superstars"(except for 98-99) and have pretty much over-achieved with the team they have had.

Now that i think about it a bit more...it kinda depends on the teams personel.

The roosters have had a rather strong side for many many years yet have still failed to go all the way on many occasions.

Where as the storm havent always had a team full of "superstars"(except for 98-99) and have pretty much over-achieved with the team they have had.
    Yeah the roosters have all the money in the world, and players who are soooooo good and yet they dont win any premierships. They are too sure of themselves. Melbourne are the little black duck that over achieve compared to other NSW clubs and good on them!

Titans Rep Player [BroncosGirl]'s Avatar

Hmm a s tep in the right direction, shows the club is serious about making some drastic changes...!
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

everybody dances to their own boom boom

But like this year shows. a super-star team will always beat a team of superstars

Quote Originally Posted by Teegy
    But like this year shows. a super-star team will always beat a team of superstars
    a good example (out of league) is the ICC Super Series on now. Look at AUS flog the World XI

yep exactly Teegy .. u want a champion team not a team full of champions

PErsonally and not just being biased, I think we are both... but part of the prob is we play to much like just a team of superstars... like relying on individual efforts or Lockyer Hunt Webcke etc... we need to come together like we did mid season ... So yea we need more support play
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

Titan CEO

Quote Originally Posted by [BroncosGirl]
    Hmm a s tep in the right direction, shows the club is serious about making some drastic changes...!
    For sure. I applaud the the broncos for making these changes..they obviosuly saw that something wasnt working and needed to make changes...they got it done and out of the way quick and at the right time of year. Now they can work on improving for 2006.

For sure. I applaud the the broncos for making these changes..they obviosuly saw that something wasnt working and needed to make changes...they got it done and out of the way quick and at the right time of year. Now they can work on improving for 2006.
    I just hope since they're willing to do that with the coaches, that they'll do that with the players too, IM not necessarily talking about sacking players, but not being afriad to drop them from the team if they're nto performing or to move them around, despite their "favourite" position
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

Titan CEO

Quote Originally Posted by [BroncosGirl]
    I just hope since they're willing to do that with the coaches, that they'll do that with the players too, IM not necessarily talking about sacking players, but not being afriad to drop them from the team if they're nto performing or to move them around, despite their "favourite" position
    That is up to bennet to make the tough calls. He needs to stop giving old mates favours and do whats best for the team..hopefully now with those other guys gone someone will step up and say OI we should give so and so a run.