Default Finally Hilder out of 5/8

And You Put Him In Halfback, Wtf Are You Thinking????????
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Ok ive calmed down

:edit:

Why was Hilder playing halfback?
    Last edited by Coaster; 18-05-07 at 10:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    And You Put Him In Halfback, Wtf Are You Thinking????????
    Yeah, now idea why Prince played second receive most of he games, when he is better getting the ball early.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

I thought it was one of Hilders better games for us. Prince scored a try and laid the platform for a couple of others. Rogers and Delaney were features and got better service tonight - so maybe the switch in attack worked reasonably well. It was neither Hilders or Prince's fault that we lost tonight. Poor discipline and missed opportunity through poor decisions and/or handling were the main reasons. Secondary was the distinct lack of go forward when Stosic wasn't on and the ease it which the Dragons rolled up the field. Thought we were on with the Defense early, but poor first kick and immediate penalty seemed to suck the life out of us.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Quote Originally Posted by Supergoose View Post
    I thought it was one of Hilders better games for us. Prince scored a try and laid the platform for a couple of others. Rogers and Delaney were features and got better service tonight - so maybe the switch in attack worked reasonably well. It was neither Hilders or Prince's fault that we lost tonight. Poor discipline and missed opportunity through poor decisions and/or handling were the main reasons. Secondary was the distinct lack of go forward when Stosic wasn't on and the ease it which the Dragons rolled up the field. Thought we were on with the Defense early, but poor first kick and immediate penalty seemed to suck the life out of us.
    Good rap on the game. Yep one of Hilder's better games, his kicking game was really good and he layed on some good passes. Prince was o.k., I still think he plays better when he is first receiver though.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

QLD Cup Titan

Hilder's kick across to Peterson resulted in a try. That was a positive. I also saw Mat Rodgers pass back inside one where the receiver Anthony Minchiello was mowed down quickly but I wish it had been to some one like Preston Campbell instead ..And Stosic needs to be on the field more for the Titans (he's a big bloke!)
    But no Luke Bailey in the forwards and no Preston Campbell spark and it showed..Smith Samau looked isolated and nervous on a couple of those kicks that resulted in tries but have patients - he does have a bit of theelectrifying in him and Walker - I've always thought was talented.
    It's a shame that all these guys aren't available or quite playing at their best yet (Jake Webster is out of sorts too!) When they all fire the Titans will scare the opposition, just right now they depend too much on Scott Prince to do something (he's playing real well) - I wouldn't be surprised to see Preston back as 5/8 before the end of the season and with Smith Samau, whose position is more fullback that could make a great combination.

Hilder went well, though fell off a few tackles, kicks were good. Prince was good, overall the team looked a bit tired to me, tried really hard but some good things went astray. Next week another day and a least we will be at home. Good Luck Fellas