• South Sydney Rabbitohs

2 6.06%
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Nate Myles

Junior Titan

Default Nate Myles

Where will Nate Myles go?

Titan CEO

The Storm come out today and said they will definately be talking to him on monday if he wants to leave the Bulldogs. I believe there are 6 clubs now after him....so it will be a tough one to guess where he is going.

dragons have also said that they will talk to him if ben creagh doesn't reach a deal. i think titans would be the front runners

i think he will be based in a qld team somewhere the titans may have an edge but the broncos could be an option

I had to vote for Souths however we wont get him

with casey and webcke leaving it has freed up some dollars in the cap
    we need someone like him to replace mcguire

Arent those $ going to Civonenceva and Hunt

not all of them - they are in need of a replacement for mcguire although lacey can do the job there is the added bonus of having some forwards on our bench

either parker, hannant or thaiday is the one to replace webcke

thats one less person

Broncos have alot of juniors tht will step up to.

of course they do - however it'll be great if he moves to titans even better to the broncos

my small birdy has said he's very interested in the broncos

Myles will go to Manly I reckon

I don't think Myles will go to the cowboys, I think it is most likely he will end up with either the Broncos, titans or rabbitohs. I would say the Broncos and Titans are at the top of the list.

GO QUEENSLAND!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HodgoBerro
    of course they do - however it'll be great if he moves to titans even better to the broncos

my small birdy has said he's very interested in the broncos
    HodgoBerro I think you are headed towards quite warm territory there...

I don't know about that poll, because in all honesty, besides Brisbane...all the teams up there are the outsiders for Nate. If he stays in Sydney, he will either go to the Roosters or Dragons, If he goes away then it will be the Broncos or Storm.

The Titans are up there, and probably the closest outsider ATM.

Expecting Nate to head to the Broncos or the Storm though...

Junior Titan

Default Nate Myles + Melbourne Storm

Myles next in Storm sights
    Thursday, June 29, 2006
    Source: Herald Sun
    QUEENSLAND Origin forward Nate Myles has emerged as Melbourne Storm's No. 1 recruitment target after St George Illawarra locked away young guns Justin Poore and Ashton Sims yesterday.
    Storm had expressed an interest in the Dragons front-row pair, but will now focus on the 21-yearold Bulldog ? who is expected to become a free agent on Monday.
    "Definitely we would have been interested in Sims if he had have come off ? but I was never confident the Dragons would allow it to get to that stage," Storm recruitment manager Peter O'Sullivan said last night.
    "We would have an interest in Myles if it looks like he's leaving. He is a big powerful kid and if he wants to come down to Melbourne for the right reasons then we would be keen to chat with him.
    "Obviously with Poore and Sims staying it could make him a bit more of a target on the open market. We'll just have to see what happens on Monday."
    Sims re-signed with the Dragons until the end of 2008, while Poore signed a new three-year agreement which will take him through to 2009.
    While the Dragons kept Poore and Sims, they lost the promising Michael Henderson to the Gold Coast.
    Henderson said the three-year deal with the new Titans franchise gave him a chance to "establish myself as a footballer".
    Storm centre Jake Webster is also considering a three year-deal from the Titans and is likely to make a decision on his future by the weekend.
    The Kiwi international is viewed as a key target to bolster its outside backs.
    Webster, 22, is also considering an offer from Cronulla, but is thought to favour returning to Queensland where much of his family is based.
    "Being a Brisbane boy is something we have to use to our advantage," Titans football manger Scott Sattler said.
    "We have had the opportunity to bring players back who have family here in Queensland before, like Scott Prince, Luke O'Dwyer and Anthony Laffranchi.
    "It's been a successful recipe for us."
    Storm will break camp tomorrow to enjoy the Round 17 bye.
    "We are just going to give the boys three days to freshen up a bit, it has come at a good time for us," Storm coach Craig Bellamy said.

Come on Webster

If this is the Storm's key signing... I reckon if they give enough Money... Nate will end up in Melbourne...

Nate is not homesick, well he hasn't said that, he just can't fit in the Bulldogs price range... therefore a well drilled, professional organisation with money to give him like the Storm, along with the added bonus of Craig Bellamy who Nate worked with in Brisbane juniors... would be the perfect fit IMO.