Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

What can we say about this game but.... WATCH OUT NRL... THE BULLDOGS ARE COMING AND THEY ARE COMING TO GET EVERYONE....

I can only say I was highly highly impressed and very happy after that performance... we didn't make an error for 60 mins in that game and defended like a true team of champions...

I was extremely impressed by Jarred Hickey and so glad to see the Bulldogs production line keep rolling on, forget Asotasi and Myles, as much as we want to keep them, they are gone, but once again there is no fear when you look at who is coming up.... Hickey reminds me of Willie M, and that is something you should all fear, imagine 2 Willie Mason type players for the Bulldogs in 2007...

The side looked dangerous everytime it touched the ball, and whilst perhaps it was over exaggerated by the poor options of the Tigers and Scott Prince having a very very bad day, it was still ominous IMO.

Sad to see Utai coathanger a player like that, and glad to see he got sent off, as it was really the only option, he will get 4-5wks for that IMO, oh well, at least Trent has plenty of game time and is ready to step up to fill the hole.

It is great to see such depth and the ability the team had to dispose of the Tigers without Mason, O'Meley and Myles... SBW was back to his best and so dangerous... I loved how he was flicking passes out the back to support, it was just a joy to see him back to his best and enjoying the game once more...

Overall a very pleased Doggies fan after that performance, and its onto the Warriors next, who will be tough considering they have won 4 in a row now....

How certain are you BDT_311 that Cutler will be the replacement? With Tonga back and the SOO forwards all returning is there any chance that SBW return to the centres pushing Phelps to the wing?

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Titan Club Captain

What a great game!! ..we steamrolled over them (for the second time this year )

I also think Cutler will come into the side with Utai most probably being suspended. Which im not complaining..i like Cuts, think he's great for the future (providing we re-sign him).

Yep Supergoose... I am sure that SBW may be moved back to the centres, but I don't think we will see Phelps on the wing.... wouldn't surprise me if we did, but Cutler has impressed all and sunder with his efforts bar the unlucky incident against Melbourne and only was dropped as Utai came back.... he should be back come next sunday and ready to show his wares again, with Phelps unluckily either back to the bench or off to PL...

And Kimmy, I 100% agree, SIGN TRENT CUTLER NOW BULLDOGS, HE IS A BULLDOGS PLAYER and he has blue and white running right through, Stan was an immortal of the Bulldogs team, and we can't lose Trent, it would be a real shame if we did.

Geez I love having depth... it is great when we can drop players who could play first grade elsewhere and have so many options, it is a great plus for a team....

This was a pretty poor effort by the tigers and an ok game by the bulldogs...Too bad Utai got sent off other wise it would of been a brilliant game for the Doddies...

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog_Titan311
    Sad to see Utai coathanger a player like that, and glad to see he got sent off, as it was really the only option, he will get 4-5wks for that IMO, oh well, at least Trent has plenty of game time and is ready to step up to fill the hole.
    And what do you know.. 5 weeks it is... ... Not good for Utai though, but I guess it was really the only option.. .... Oh and Hickey could be out next week... he is going so well... then again he would most probably have been playing PL this week anyway..

Utai faces lengthy suspension
    July 3, 2006

BULLDOGS winger Matt Utai is facing a lengthy stint on the sidelines after being charged with a grade-two careless high tackle during his side's 32-10 victory over Wests Tigers yesterday.

Utai became the first player sent off in 270 matches when referee Paul Simpkins gave him his marching orders for a 55th-minute high shot on rookie Tigers hooker Stuart Flanagan.

The New Zealand flanker faces a five-match ban if he enters an early guilty plea and will be sidelined for seven matches if he unsuccessfully contests the charge.

Bulldogs teammate Jarrad Hickey will be suspended for one match unless he beats a grade one careless high tackle charge for his 36th-minute hit, also on the luckless Flanagan.

Brisbane Broncos rookie Joel Moon has been charged with contrary conduct after allegations he stomped on Sharks captain Brett Kimmorley in yesterday's match. He will escape suspension with an early guilty plea.

Broncos teammate Casey McGuire was charged with a grade-two striking charge and will be sidelined for a week with an early guilty plea or a fortnight if he unsuccessfully contests the charge.

Titan First Grade Regular Eel 33's Avatar

Ouch, that scoreline!!!

Thanx to Steelers for the handywork!!!