Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Teegy
    i was going to back manly but last time you said your team would lose was origin and we all know what happened

When did i say Qld would lose?
    I won alot of money on that game, just ask Chaos :lol!:

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    When did i say Qld would lose?
    I won alot of money on that game, just ask Chaos :lol!:
    sorry mate. di chaos back against QLD. i sometime get the 2 of you confused.:roll: the names seem to mix me up

Quote Originally Posted by Teegy
    i sometime get the 2 of you confused.:roll:
    Just for the record,

Coaster :
    Good looking strong queenslander, born and bred on the Gold Coast, have been around the world about 5 times but still calls Gold Coast Queensland Home.

Chaos:
    Ugly weak Coackroach, born and bred on the gold coast, went to Sydney once, sold his soul, sold out his friends, and in another couple of months, will have his first born in NSW.

Titan CEO

ABC.net.au

Two key Brisbane Broncos players are struggling with the flu ahead of Sunday's round 16 NRL clash with Manly at Brookvale Oval.

Centre Justin Hodges missed training today while prop Sam Thaiday is also suffering from the illness, however both players are expected to face the Sea Eagles.

The Broncos have lost their past two matches, having had several players unavailable due to State of Origin duty and injury.

Thaiday said although he was feeling the effects of illness as well the physical demands of playing State of Origin, he was confident he and his team-mates would soon return to their winning ways.

"It's that middle part of the year that the Broncs always struggle with and that's something we'll have too get over," he said.

"But I'm feeling well enough and good enough to get over all that stuff and play well for the Broncos and finish the season off strong."

Brisbane head into Sunday's match in second place on the NRL ladder while Manly are placed seventh.

Just for the record,

Coaster :
    Good looking strong queenslander, born and bred on the Gold Coast, have been around the world about 5 times but still calls Gold Coast Queensland Home.

Chaos:
    Ugly weak Coackroach, born and bred on the gold coast, went to Sydney once, sold his soul, sold out his friends, and in another couple of months, will have his first born in NSW.
    LOL nice one - now all we need to do is fidure a way to get that head of yours out the doorway!

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

Titan CEO

Orford is rated a "50/50" chance of playing . Kylie Leuluai is also in doubt for the clash vs the Broncos.

For the Broncos Tonie Carroll, Justin Hodges and Tame Tupou have been cleared to play altho the Broncos Casey McGuire and Ian Lacey are in doubt.

According to the SMH.

Titans Rep Player [BroncosGirl]'s Avatar

Phew good news on TUpou, Hodges and Carroll!!! But 2 hookers out Eh, Im sure Berro can cover it.

I had the weirdest dream, last minute, they miraculously named Hunt, and he had this speical brace thing on his foot lol ...
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

everybody dances to their own boom boom

Titan First Grade Regular

Quote Originally Posted by [BroncosGirl]
    Phew good news on TUpou, Hodges and Carroll!!! But 2 hookers out Eh, Im sure Berro can cover it.

I had the weirdest dream, last minute, they miraculously named Hunt, and he had this speical brace thing on his foot lol ...
    I had the same dream but the broncos all got crook and got bashed up by the mighty Sea Eagles.cya. :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by Clifford87
    I had the same dream but the broncos all got crook and got bashed up by the mighty Sea Eagles.cya. :cop:
    Well our dreams have one thing in common, both are very ridiculous and would never happen
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

blame me for hodgos flu - i had it all last week and decided on tuesday to go and watch them train...

Just for the record,

Coaster :

Chaos:
    Teegy,

Dakink obviously knows Coaster's character
    This is the real difference between the two

Coaster
    Has a split personallity...sometimes a Bronco, sometimes a Titan
    Has a big head after winning a bet with Chaos

Chaos
    Underestimated the QLD spirit at Lang Park
    Has no boubt he will win his money back

I hope the broncos win this.. They have 3 straight losses because of state of origin. And i just want them to stay in the top 4...

Woot. Knew they could do this. What was with the craziness in the last 20 or so?!! Civos backflip thing? THen ball hitting post, tame leapfrogging, that freaky flick pass by whoever *burns was it?*!

But yer goood game I think, oobviously was a bit scrappy at times, then other times it was fast and good to watch!!

Happy to get that win!
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

Titan CEO

Yet agian awful orford goes missing in a big game.

They said he was carrying a injury or something?
    He was, wasnt he, wasn't he going to be ruled out, but was given until last minute?!
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs