Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Junior Titan

I heard a rumour that Jamaal Lolesi from west tigers has signed already... can anyone tell me otherwise... or is he our winger thats missing?
    Betty Boop

Quote Originally Posted by RayRay
    Word on the street is that Rhys Hanbury from the Bunnies is being chased as a backup to Presto and Princey as Sandow is still a year or 2 away from playing A grade!
    Chris Sandow is going to be nipping at the heels of the incumbents from 2007. I have seen enough from this kid so far to put him in the 'if you're good enough, you're old enough' catergory. I think Carty and co. are very happy his continued developement.

Rhys Hanbury has been linked to use before - I guess if was going to be signed, we would of done so now as he is kinda' loitering in the lower grades at Redfern.

Jamaal Lolesi's deal with the Tigers ends at the end of 2007 from memory at the earliest, perhaps even end of 2008. He is not a Titan.

Missing Winger?
    Alright guys, who took Carney and Petersen?
    If you see these two players please return to Gold Coast Titans by November. Thank you, no reward offered....

Junior Titan

with all these possible signings and the juniors the clubs got coming through, i must say the titans will be a very strong team as well as a very strong club and should give other teams in the NRL a good shake come 2007.. all the best

I heard Chris Walkers name being floated around as a possible recruit, gee i hope this is not right, dont go much on walker and his attitude for the game, i hope he doesnt come to the titans

He won't come to the Gold Coast...

Walker was released so he could move to Sydney and be closer to Girlfriend Kate Richie...

It will either be Newcastle or Wests Tigers who could get his services...

HOWEVER... The Bulldogs are said to be signing an experienced NRL player probably today or over the next couple of days... here's hoping it ain't problem child... but if it is... he will provide us with good speed...

I doubt it very much though that Chris Walker will go to the Titans, but he will give useful speed if he does..

Junior Titan

I remember reading an article earlier on in the year about Titans recruits and how they were going to steer clear of "trouble-makers" ect...fortunately I don't think we will be looking too deep into Chris Walker.

Junior Titan

Yeah he was released because he wanted to go back to sydney

Well it will be either Wests Tigers or Newcastle Knights it seems now....

The Bulldogs were going to sign him, and all the Bulldogs fans were expecting it to be announced today... but after some reconsideration with the recruitment staff who talked to him, they decided against it... and I am happy with that...

From Utai Slam aka. Aaron from the Bulldogs, posted at http://www.thekennel.com.au/forum/sh...6&page=7&pp=15

Chris Walker definite no at the Bulldogs.

Recruitment committee gave him the thumbs down.
    Last edited by Titanium_BD1103; 02-08-06 at 05:59 PM.

watched replay of the young guns yesterday on fox gee clint amos imprssed me he has a great alround game

Titan One Clubman

New Rumour: Kris Kahler...

:radio: Just heard it on the news. They called it breaking news that Matt Rogers will be playing for the Titans.

Have heard this rumour before now, but this is the first time I've heard it reported on the news. Apart from a few injury concerns, would be a real bonus for the team.

I'll drink to that:beer:

Junior Titan

Rumour floating around St George forums that Timmins may be heading up to Titans on 1 year contract after Castleford were relegated from ESL...

Wouldn't be a bad signing IMO (bias? LOL), it would be great to have a Steelers connection at the GC IMO (bias again? ), who knows, they might become my number 1 team for a year?

Titan First Grade Squad PROMETHEUS's Avatar

I doubt timmins could handle the torture routine devised by Billy the boxer.. :dizzy: