Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Oh ok... thanks for that Teegy..

I reckon he will re-sign with the Sharks then, he is playing his best football of his career over at the Shire and he looks really happy, I'd be mighty surprised if he isn't re-signed with the Sharks...

the rumor came about that Thommo didn't like the 1st offer. and to help add some money to it someone started the rumor

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog_Titan311
    Oh ok... thanks for that Teegy..

I reckon he will re-sign with the Sharks then, he is playing his best football of his career over at the Shire and he looks really happy, I'd be mighty surprised if he isn't re-signed with the Sharks...
    Biggest mail is that Thompson will go to Souths where his good mate Anthony Mundine is on the part time training staff and old mates Peachey and Vagana will or have signed. I don't think the Sharks are offerring him what he wants.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Quote Originally Posted by Supergoose
    Biggest mail is that Thompson will go to Souths where his good mate Anthony Mundine is on the part time training staff and old mates Peachey and Vagana will or have signed. I don't think the Sharks are offerring him what he wants.
    Yeah i heard he was most likely headed to souths aswell.

GO QUEENSLAND!!!

Lance has re-signed with the Sharks for three years, which is a pity. He would have been a good leader in the forwards for the Titans.

Junior Titan

same with Craig Fitzgibbon he resigned with the roosters. He is also getting old. He also got into a fight with Brett Finch on sunday and if that happened at the titans than we would be screwed

I'm glad the Roosters have signed Fitzgibbon...I didn't want the Titans to sign the old hag.

Junior Titan

Default Fitzy

i THINK U FIND FITZY IS NOT THAT OLD... HE IS ONLY AROUND 28...WHICH IS ONLY 2 YEARS OLDER THAN LIKES OF SCOTT PRINCE AND ERIC GROTHE... HOWEVER LANCEY IS 28 AND LOOKS 50

Quote Originally Posted by dan the man
    i THINK U FIND FITZY IS NOT THAT OLD... HE IS ONLY AROUND 28...WHICH IS ONLY 2 YEARS OLDER THAN LIKES OF SCOTT PRINCE AND ERIC GROTHE... HOWEVER LANCEY IS 28 AND LOOKS 50
    I'm referring to his physical capabilities...he's done more tackles in one year, then someone like Fittler would do in his whole career.
    His body has paid the price and he looks to be slowing down.
    Last edited by Chaos; 03-07-06 at 08:07 PM.

Fitzgibbon isn't that good anymore.

Can we arrange a list of players yet to be signed for 2007 and beyond....?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingytek
    Can we arrange a list of players yet to be signed for 2007 and beyond....?
    great idea

Gavin Cooper is rumoured to be just about 'a done deal', let's hope so, I think he would be a fantastic signing for the club. A versatile youngster with plenty of promise.

The Brett Delaney to Titans rumour is also gathering momentum ...

Two fantastic young signings who could be in the Titans jersey for the next decade

Junior Titan

Default signings

What about Mark Dalle Cort. Presently playing good football for Young Guns and having just represented the Queensland residents Mark is a true Coasty having attended Robina State School, Merimac State High, Marymount High and Palm Beach Currumbin.Mark played his junior football as a Burleigh Bear before signing with St George and then the Cowboys. Besides being a great player Mark would be a great asset to the club outside of football. What many people are not aware of is his affinity with children having worked as a swim teacher at his family swim school the Robina Aquatic Centre and his enjoyment of teaching rugby league . Mark would do the titans proud both on and off the field.