Thread: Dragons

Default Dragons

Three posts edited from Dragons as they contained innapropriate language.

PM containing warning wll be sent.

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

Saw that just now - thanks Dakink

Thank Dakink, im glad moderator who supports the dragons has got ahold of this, if I brought this to his attention im sure he would simply ignore it

Quote Originally Posted by Queenslander
    Thank Dakink, im glad moderator who supports the dragons has got ahold of this, if I brought this to his attention im sure he would simply ignore it
    Thats what I thought and why I stepped in - he was just plain out of line.

Have you sent the PM Dakink?

Dragons has yet again posted on the open forum with language that can be deemed abusive and/or obscene (Dragons/Broncos avatar thread).

If not, you may want to send a formal warning - or, I am happy to do so.

First offence was: Shaven**** (not an overly big concern though no need and I would of let go)

Second offence was: 'Come on ya pussy' (a concern when Broncosgirl did make a comment about not having to read that type of remark. She turned it around as a joke to avoid confrontation I get the impression).

Dragons will be suspended for his next offence.

I did send the PM,

I am only on for a short while - can you please send the formal warning please.

His reply;

Just cheesing of the jas factor,not mean't to be for anyone else. He wont pm me anyway. he a big pusssy that got no balls. Gunna have fun now the Dragons won

Done. Dakink (and all mods), just remember to post PM's in the Law and Order forum so we are knowing where we are at with issues involving members and the mod team.

Copy:

Formal Warning

Dragons

You have been pulled up by Dakink re: inappropriate language on the forum prior to this PM yet after the Dragons win you felt the need to edit Shavenjas's name to 'Shaven****' (a word to that effect) and call him a 'pussy' which offended some of our members.

This is a formal warning regarding inappropriate language being used on this forum. This is an all ages forum and repeated 'slip ups' will not be tolerated. If there is a need to remind you again after this PM, you will be suspended from the forum for an extended period.

Please take note of the forum guidelines as listed below:

3.0 - What we won't accept from members
    3.0.1 - General Posting on this forum
    Use your common sense and there will be no problem. For those lacking in the common sense department, any post littered with any of the following will not be tolerated:

* Overly vulgar
    * Threatening members with violence
    * Overly abusive,
    * Overly obscene
    * Slanderous or defaming,
    * Hateful or racist posts
    * Threatening members with violence
    * Sexually-oriented in nature
    * Any other post that may be in violation of any applicable laws.

Remember that what may or may not offend you may offend others.

Admin will not allow a bruised ego from the real world to come on here and attempt in becoming the clich?d 'forum tough guy' to fill something missing in their everyday lives. If you feel the need to bully members, visit another forum or take it up with myself. The forum is for those interested in discussing Rugby League without fear of being "bullied" as one does not agree with his/her opinion. Constant bullying of one member will dealt with by Moderator team and in cases where the member is ignoring the warning it will be referred to the Admin team (see 5.0.0 Banning or suspending members).
    You're a valued member of the forum though you like other members will have to adhere to the guidelines in place. If you feel the need to use such language either do so in private or use another forum which is deemed 'less strict'.

I am aware of this running battle you have with Shavenjas - it is fine, though do not let spill over to being a possible breach of the guidelines when your in debate on this forum.

Regards,