Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
    Titan CEO

Bott signing with Sharks has been confirmed: http://rleague.com/db/article.php?id=25761

Ben Creagh has re-signed with the Dragons: http://rleague.com/db/article.php?id=25762

the Bott deal is only for the current season so he is off contract still after june 30.

Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

Good work Creagh, glad i can watch more of ur brillance.

Peachey stays at Souths
    Saturday, 1 July 2006 @ 12:31 PM
    sportal.com.au

South Sydney has received some good news with star fullback David Peachey signing for another season with the beleaguered club.

Peachey joined the Rabbitohs in May after English Super League club Widnes released him, citing an inability to afford the former Dally M fullback of the year.

Souths have had a disastrous start to the season and last week suffered their worst defeat in history when trampled 66-0 by the Warriors.

Despite their current position, Peachey said he is pleased to remain at the club and was looking forward to finishing his career at Redfern.

"I said when I left for the UK last year that I thought I had two more seasons left in me in the NRL and the Rabbitohs have given me the opportunity to prove that," he told ABC

"I'm enjoying playing back here in Sydney. We have goals we have set for the remainder of this season and we are going to do everything to achieve those, and with the players coming to the club next year and the young players we have coming up there are some good times ahead for the Rabbitohs and their supporters."
    Peachey resigns http://ninemsn.sportal.com.au/defaul...splay&id=84797

That is excellent news for the Rabbitohs... 2007 is really looking promising for them

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers
    That is excellent news for the Rabbitohs... 2007 is really looking promising for them
    Yeah, got something to build on now

Rabbitohs Sign Daniel Irvine for Two Years

The Real Insurance Rabbitohs have announced the signing of Daniel Irvine from the Bulldogs today on a two-year contract.

Irvine, 24, made his NRL debut with the Parramatta Eels in 2000 as an 18-year-old, before joining the Bulldogs in 2005. He has played 41 NRL games, is a strong defender, and has an excellent work ethic.

Rabbitohs CEO Shane Richardson says Irvine will push for first grade selection in 2007.

?We have built a big, aggressive forward pack for 2007 with the likes of David Kidwell, Dean Widders, David Fa?alogo, Scott Geddes, Joe Galuvao and Peter Cusack; and Daniel?s skills in the hooking role will complement these players with his strengths in defence and his speed off the mark,? Mr Richardson said.

Irvine is keen to get started at his new Club.

?I?m very excited about playing with the Rabbitohs next year as I feel the signings the Club has made are very promising,? Irvine said.

?The Club has a proud tradition and I?m looking forward to playing in the red and green jersey.?

http://www.souths.com.au/fanzone/vie...ArticleID=1587

Irvine's signing may be the death knell for Shane Walker and/or Stuart Webb both I believe are still yet to re-sign with the Bunnies. I wonder where they'll end up.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Shane will probaly see if he can get a start in England.

and Stuart Webb will probably kept for his hard work in defence.

man o man the bunnies most bee the busiest club signing im hoping next year is there year to turn things around :chinese:

LIVE ORIGIN DRINK XXXX BLEED MAROON
    FINEST STATE FINEST TEAM FINEST BEER XXXX

Yeah same here, they are signing alot of good players but at the same time are losing some.

Titan CEO

Epalahame Lauaki has re-signed with warriors: http://rleague.com/db/article.php?id=25784

Silly Season doesn't seem to have started yet... probably because most players were already signed because they were allowed to by their clubs

Titan CEO

Ethier that or because it was the weekend they wanted to focus on footy and wait to do signings during the week.