Junior Titan

Default Broncos Retiring club

I hope we don?t become the Broncos retiring club and we go with new up and coming players of the future

Titans Rep Player [BroncosGirl]'s Avatar

I doubt you will, because most of the Broncos older players will probs want to see their days out with the Broncos, anywyas no doubt the Titans will want fresh young players, with a few experienced guys though of course.
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

everybody dances to their own boom boom

Titan CEO

I also doubt that very much. Alot of young players in QLd and around NSW would love to be apart of the titans...something new and exciting and being able to build up froms cratch so to speak is an awesome prospect.

I hate to harp on it, though Carty has said from the get go that he is only interested in the 'cream of the crop' and for players thinking of coming to the club to 'retire', they will not be signed or be looked at as a future Titan.

Have faith in the coaching staff, we will not be interested in any has been coming to our club in 2007

DeeGan

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGan
    I hate to harp on it, though Carty has said from the get go that he is only interested in the 'cream of the crop' and for players thinking of coming to the club to 'retire', they will not be signed or be looked at as a future Titan.

Have faith in the coaching staff, we will not be interested in any has been coming to our club in 2007

DeeGan
    We have faith with our coaching staff and I havn't seen any signs that the Titans will be a ritirement club but the point has to be made.
    It is a fear some might have

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    We have faith with our coaching staff and I havn't seen any signs that the Titans will be a ritirement club but the point has to be made.
    It is a fear some might have
    it is a fear for any new club. nth qld was a retiring club for a long time.

Looking at the recruitment policy so far - I think it has shown that we will be far from a retirement club.. Carney basically being the only prospective 'retiree' and he is a current International.

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

Junior Titan

I think they will need a couple of 'old heads', I think the Tigers got it right this year a good mixture.

i hope we dont. but i think michael searle and co have more brains than to do that.

i reckon retirement is just what bronco's need some young blood whilst keeping some of the old cheeses will get brisbane back.