Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    I think the Tigers were the better side but the Sea Eagles had some moments of luck that helped them win.

I strongly believe the best position to score in league is from a scrum and the Tigers had a great chance to put a move on in the dying seconds.

I used to play 5/8 and we would put a move on every scrum.
    Some were high risk, some were low risk but they all gave us a chance to break the line.

When it's time to score, certain players need to step up. I feel Benji needs to step up in those situations and mature as a player.

I've seen him go in his shell after making some mistakes and I think when Brett Stawart scored Benji may have blamed himself a bit.

Maybe Prince should have positioned himself in the 5/8 position at that stage of the game.

BTW. The pass from Prince to Benji wasn't the best either.
    Fair enough though I cannot say I agree with the mark against Marshall. I would love to know how many NRL teams with two seconds on the clock have won the game from a scrum inside their own half? I think IF we were able to count that stat, it would be on one hand.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGan
    Fair enough though I cannot say I agree with the mark against Marshall. I would love to know how many NRL teams with two seconds on the clock have won the game from a scrum inside their own half? I think IF we were able to count that stat, it would be on one hand.
    Probably not enough of it from a scrum but I did see Carney steal two points from the Tigers early in the year.
    He had a go and I'm glad he will be a Titan.

Manly is the best. What a win. Matt Orford/ Brett Stewart combination=unstoppable. What a great kick and a move they say that's practiced every week. Brett Stewart, i think, will be in the NSW within the next 3 or so years. He is young, quick and on the peak of his early career. He has 25 tries from 25 games at the fortress, Brookvale oval...