Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Dean Young is an amazing talent... I don't know why Nathan Brown didn't even consider using Young as 5/8 next year and slotting Gorrell into the no. 9 full time.

Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

Young played a couple games earlier this year at 5/8 when Barrett was out sick, and he just wasn't his natural self, which is obvious as it doesn't happen overnight, but he has more of a impact i feel, when he plays hooker and can make the short impact runs and pick tired defenders.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGan
    I am annoyed at myself for staying with the Panthers as once again the Dragons young talent stood tall (something that I sighted before the game) and got the win over a pathetic Panthers team who are no hope of playing finals football. I posted many weeks ago that I am not off the Dragons pre-season tip of winning the competition, this win only reinforces that position. The Dragons are well coached by Brown and their depth is the best in the NRL competition. Once the rep season ends and the Dragons have their big name players in the 17, they are going to take some stopping in the back half of the season.
    Well said DeeGan I'm gald there is another person who is on my same wave length. Well in this post anyway

Default Shav

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGan
    I am annoyed at myself for staying with the Panthers as once again the Dragons young talent stood tall (something that I sighted before the game) and got the win over a pathetic Panthers team who are no hope of playing finals football. I posted many weeks ago that I am not off the Dragons pre-season tip of winning the competition, this win only reinforces that position. The Dragons are well coached by Brown and their depth is the best in the NRL competition. Once the rep season ends and the Dragons have their big name players in the 17, they are going to take some stopping in the back half of the season.
    They will go well until the finals when the apple gets stuck in the throat ONCE AGAIN (choke choke choke) :satan: how many times have we seen it.

92 - 93 - 97 - 98 - 2000 - 2006

Quote Originally Posted by shavenjas
    They will go well until the finals when the apple gets stuck in the throat ONCE AGAIN (choke choke choke) :satan: how many times have we seen it.
    How many times have we seen the Broncos start to falter during SOO time and descend into nothingness come September? Oh and leave the banter for the Dragons vs Broncos thread

Agreed there Steelers... this is a thread to celebrate the Dragons victory as the Young Dragons did so well..

I must say I was impressed by so many of them, don't know their names but they stood up... I think one is in Teegy's siggy... but they were mighty impressive and show that the Dragons have nothing to fear when it comes to depth..

Well here go the Boncos slide down the ladder again....same...same ...same...same again year in year out ( is that choking) No that just Wayne ooopps cant say that

Default Shav

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog_Titan311
    Agreed there Steelers... this is a thread to celebrate the Dragons victory as the Young Dragons did so well..

I must say I was impressed by so many of them, don't know their names but they stood up... I think one is in Teegy's siggy... but they were mighty impressive and show that the Dragons have nothing to fear when it comes to depth..
    Brown should feed them SOUP during the finals series :naughty:

Brown should feed them SOUP during the finals series :naughty:
    Well when we're in the finals, you and the Boncos can get on best with what you do best and that is making merkins :rotflmao:

Default Shav

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons
    Well when we're in the finals, you and the Boncos can get on best with what you do best and that is making merkins :rotflmao:
    Have the Dragon's got there brides maids dresses picked out for this year :rotflmao: dont wear what you did in 92, 93, 96, and 99.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog_Titan311

Yep big Wicks really stood up and Postcode is also coming along

Titan CEO

Danny Wicks has certainly been impressive this year...The Dragns seem to have a few good youngsters coming through the ranks which is good to see considering their luck with injuries lately.

thats why we have such good young Players IMO. every year we are up there with the worse injury tolls. that means these young players are getting more experiance ealy in their careers in PL and first grade. it also is our worse problem because we can never fit all our good young players under the cap