Default Titans Licence Plates....

I contacted PPQ again to find out if there are any plans yet about releasing Gold Coast Titans licence plates, and at this stage they are definitely going to have them, but they don't know when they will be releasing them. What they suggest is that if you want to know when they will be out, head to their website and click on the PL8 M8 link, and join up, and they will send you information on upcoming releases.

So, who has any cool suggestions for what you would have on your Titans Licence Plates?

GCT 01 would be a cool one to have.

Titans Rep Player [BroncosGirl]'s Avatar

Those things are so expensive Ive been bugging dad to get a Broncos for our car, but he said he'd buy one when I get my own car lol
    I think teh Titans ones will be really nice looking coz of the colours and stuff.
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

everybody dances to their own boom boom

Titan First Grade Regular Eel 33's Avatar

And do you think the nazis from the RTA will do the same??? Of course not, and if they do you'll have pay thru the nose for the privelige.