Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Titan CEO

Eastwood is awesome!

Sorry about that but i was SOOOOO impressed with him today. I saw him a month or so ago and i thought this big bopper was going to go very well in the NRL. But today they put him on the wing and he shows he can take bombs has a little bit of pace and just really got involved.

He deserves the 3 MOTM points this week.

Titans Rep Player [BroncosGirl]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by super cronk
    Eastwood is awesome!

Sorry about that but i was SOOOOO impressed with him today. I saw him a month or so ago and i thought this big bopper was going to go very well in the NRL. But today they put him on the wing and he shows he can take bombs has a little bit of pace and just really got involved.

Agreed. THe good thing is, he can cover alot of positions. Showed he can cover wing pos today, and would slotin centres nicely. PLUS he can go in the forwards quite well. So hes a nice assett to the Broncos!
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

everybody dances to their own boom boom

Quote Originally Posted by super cronk
    Eastwood is awesome!

Don't worry mate, I have put him down for 3 points

Titan Club Captain

Eastwood was awesome

He'll be in the Kiwis soon!!

Titan Club Captain

Also Pricey is good at ballet lol..when he did that charge down, and attempted to get the ball hehe..nice skills Pricey!!

Benny has to find a permanent place for Eastwood, he is too good not to have in the top 17. Keep playing him off the bench in the 2nd half which is a good tactic for a young forward in his first year but keep him in first grade. I thought Tonie Carroll had his best game in a while, especially in the first half and Brent Tate (whilst crabbing across field a bit) was getting involved a lot and showed a bit more form. Hunt was excellent again as was Lacey. I must say I was surprised that NZ didn't play Faumuina more as he has been the one to ignite them of late. Thought Tuimavave went well and Price played his way into the origin side again (I reckon it was touch and go until that performance). Pretty good game of footy although I reckon the ref was a little too subdued for my liking. There was some rubbish that should've been penalised but wasn't, especially facials etc on the ground. I hate that stuff but the refs are letting it back in with this penchant for not blowing the whistle.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

since i looked at yesterdays courier mail today i loved the who's hot and who's not section

yes shaun berrigan got the who's hot section this week - not just on his good looks! brilliant last few weeks from super berro

looking forward to origin 2 (despite i'm not going!)

Titan Club Captain

Tad gutted about Ruben getting 6 weeks

It was bad tho!!

The warriors are contesting the 6 week ban btw

Wiki deserved every week - not for any dislike I have for him, cause I like the fella, more for the act. He could have caused some really serious damage, and that sort of act should be come down on hard.

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

Titan CEO

Yeah it did look bad...ive only seen it once but i would like to see it agian to determine if there was any intent.

Intent or not - he led with his knees, that alone is enough guilt.

This is imo along side spear tackles as something that they should ensure doesnt creep back into the game.

Titan CEO

Quote Originally Posted by Dakink
    Intent or not - he led with his knees, that alone is enough guilt.

This is imo along side spear tackles as something that they should ensure doesnt creep back into the game.
    what im getting at is i want to see if it was an accident...if it was an accident i dont think he should be suspended. But from memory(the 1 piece footage i saw of it) it didnt look like an accident..as you said he lead with his knees rather then falling or doing something accidentle.

Wasnt an accident mate - and even if it was - too lead with the knees deserves a suspension. He could have paralysed him.

Titan CEO

Quote Originally Posted by Dakink
    Wasnt an accident mate - and even if it was - too lead with the knees deserves a suspension. He could have paralysed him.
    Thats what i mean..if he is leading with the knees it isnt an accident. I didnt see the incident enough times to tell or not.

I was shocked in this game because Broncos nearly lost lol. But in the end a wins a win