Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    The Most Beautiful City In The World...Melbourne!!!

Quote Originally Posted by super cronk
    Woah...what a game. Very exciting game.

Ref was awful....sadly ive been saying that more times then not this year. Inglis agian won us the game with his persistence and determination to get over the line.

Ben Cross yet agian was a wrecking ball, Cam smith And Cronks kicking game was better then last weeks and it really helped with a good chase.

Very impressed with the defence...but it still needs some work outwide.
    How true is that statement! He was rather ordinary on the 10 metres I thought for both teams. I know he is only a new Ref to the ranks but I hope that is the worst game he has because that wasn't a real good effort at all.

Overall I thought Melbourne could have done better but obv we are into going right down to the wire now and creating more interest in our games...

"Remember in this game we call 'Life' that no one said it's fair!" - W.Axl Rose

Titan Club Captain

Haha the roosters lost!!

I can give it to my sister once again...2 weeks in a row

We are pretty much finished. Our forward pack is deadset useless.

Though i must admit, i did enjoy watching Greg Inglis get hammered by one Iosia Soliola
    Iosia Soliola

Debut: Round 1, 2005 vs South Sydney
    First Grade Games: 40
    Career First Grade Try's: 14
    Career First Grade Points: 56
    International Caps: 5 tests for New Zealand
    International Try's: 4
    International Points: 16

The Iosia Soliola Hitlist: Ashley Harrison, Paul Gallen, Beau Scott, Joel Reddy, Tame Tupou, Awen Guttenbeil, Ben Hannant, Chris Armit, Adam Dykes, Greg Inglis, Justin Poore, Stuart Fieldon, Nathan Hindmarsh

Titan CEO

Quote Originally Posted by Teegy
    sorry SC habit i guess.
    Nah its fine Teegy..im not saying dont post in the clear writing..its really upto you, just that there is no need to go through the extra effort when you are able to post it normally.

Pretty enjoyable game...even if storm had lost i would still be saying that. A few tackels that may find some players in trouble, Slater's dangerous tackle that went un-noticed may see him sitting out a couple of weeks.... :whatd:

QLD Cup Titan

SC,Don't tell me Slater could miss more weeks.Can't remember the tackle.What happened?

QLD Cup Titan

For any Storm supporters, why does David Kidwell want to leave at the end of the year?

Titan CEO

Quote Originally Posted by mb63
    SC,Don't tell me Slater could miss more weeks.Can't remember the tackle.What happened?
    It went unnoticed by everyone...the commentators made mention of it for a second but moved on.

It was close to the end of the game when roosters were in the storm half...Ryan Cross got in at dummy half and passed the ball slater came in a split second later and grabbed him around the legs lifted and dropped him on his shoulder/side of head. It didnt look very bad but might get a minor charge.

Also i havent heard anything about Kiddy wanting to leave, where did you hear that?

QLD Cup Titan

Quote Originally Posted by super cronk
    It went unnoticed by everyone...the commentators made mention of it for a second but moved on.

It was close to the end of the game when roosters were in the storm half...Ryan Cross got in at dummy half and passed the ball slater came in a split second later and grabbed him around the legs lifted and dropped him on his shoulder/side of head. It didnt look very bad but might get a minor charge.

Also i havent heard anything about Kiddy wanting to leave, where did you hear that?
    Was mentioned in the telegraph that he wants to finish playing his career in Sydney & Storm have allowed him to negotiate due to having plenty of back rowers.I'd be disappointed to lose him but possibly there is a deal on offer that is alot better than what he is getting at Storm.