Default *Spoiler* Knights v Dragons

Game spoiler so dont read on if you dont want to know the score;

Using Schifty's old highlight to read trick;

Just before Half time;

Newcastle Knights 0
    St.George Illawarra 20

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

Darn... I am going to be 0/1 at this rate.. LETS HOPE FOR A FIGHTBACK...

No fightback!!

WooHoo!!!

Newcastle Knights: 12
    Tries: Kurt Gidley, Andrew Johns
    Goals: Andrew Johns 2/2
    St George Illawarra Dragons: 38
    Tries: Trent Barrett, Mark Gasnier, Ben Hornby(2), Corey Payne(2), Danny Wicks
    Goals: Aaron Gorrell 4/5, Ben Hornby 1/1

Go you Red & Whites!!!!

Destroyed!! Revenge is awesome!

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

Go Corey Go! 2 tries what a legend. (Have him in my dream team!) Surprise result though - thought Newcastle would be too hard to beat at home. Good to see Abraham back for the knights after a horror run.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Any Gasnier haters watch this game?

If he is not the best centre in the world you don't watch rugby league.

Celebrate Dragons fans, that was a great win and will shut up more experts who wrote of Browny and his men yet again...still players to come back, beware the Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGan
    Any Gasnier haters watch this game?

If he is not the best centre in the world you don't watch rugby league.

Celebrate Dragons fans, that was a great win and will shut up more experts who wrote of Browny and his men yet again...still players to come back, beware the Dragon!
    I'm not a Gasnier hater and he definately proved tonight he is something special with alot more to come I think. I was at origin and copping some mighty dirty looks from blues supporters when I was yelling everytime Gaz got the ball "GO TO UNION YOU W****R! NO ONE WANTS YA!" but that was just cause I didn't want him against the maroons, he's definately gonna go down as one of the best centres and probably 5/8 aswell come next year.

I think tonight Gasnier proved why he SHOULD stay at centre.... that is where he is more potent in scoring and setting up tries.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers
    I think tonight Gasnier proved why he SHOULD stay at centre.... that is where he is more potent in scoring and setting up tries.
    Yeah I agree he's a better centre at the moment but with a whole off season to get into the 5/8 role, well we'll have to wait and see. Thing is the 6 and 7 are more of a passing role which I think Gaz may stuggle with a little, and the pressure to give the ball away might actually inhibit his great running game, Barret has a good running game but knows when to use it, I think Gaz can use his running game well when ever he touches the ball, but at 5/8 if he runs all the time he'll be heavily critiscised for not giving teh pass.

The knight played really crap every time we had the ball we never seemed like scoring. Well done to the Dragons they played really well last night.

Sadly I have to agree with Luke here... that was a very ordinary display by the Knights last night and it was weird to see Joey have an off game... although it is expected... no one is perfect..

The Dragons played very well though last night... and this creates one very interesting premiership race coming up if they can continue to play like that... with both them and The Bulldogs coming into some interesting strong form... we may have a 6 team race for the flag heading into round 20... very interesting indeed..

Joey was also carring an injury last night as he had neck problem all week, and our fowards didnt seem to have any impact they were quiet all game.

Hagan really needs to get Gidley out of fullback he is alright in attack and thats about it when he plays there his postioning is horrible. i just hope Hagan give Hinton the spot next week.