Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Titan First Grade Squad The Original Idiot's Avatar

*edited* Queenslander posted this several hours ago in GRL.
    Last edited by The Original Idiot; 24-05-06 at 05:31 PM.
    Sig deleted. Please refer to the member guidelines for allowable sig sizes.

Junior Titan

Have watched Richie for the past 3 or 4 seasons since he made the breakthrough into first team rugby. He is a top player, great under the bomb and links well into the line. In the past he has had some defensive lapses (positioning etc) and is still prone to the one on one high shot! Nothing a good coach and more experience wont sort out

His enthusiasm for the game is fantastic.

He will be a great signing as long as his knee is ok.

By the way - opposition fans hate him for some reason, so I wouldnt take too much notice of non Rhinos fans slating him!

As for the guy who said he was 5th choice uk full back - maybe 2nd at a push. (Chris Ashton - thats the guy whop has played what 12 games, at least 4 of these on the wing and who is currently residing at the bottom of superleague yes?)
    Last edited by Paxo; 24-05-06 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Missed a bit!

Quote Originally Posted by shavenjas
    Hey why are you attacking me i have said nothing bad about him, so ill eat nothing but my lunch thanx. I don't know to much about this kid although he is injuried which is a bit of a worry.

I wasnt attacking you it just the way you put it richie who seems pretty smart way , have you seen this bloke play?

Richie will do a fantastic job for you guys. I have watched him play since he broke into the Leeds team in 2004 and he really is one of the top young talents in rugby league. He has so much enthusiasm and is a real team player. I am a bit gutted he is leaving the Rhinos, but I hope he does well for The Titans and I think nearly every rhino fan will now follow the Titans too.

sifnt update site yet

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinos and Richie Fan
    Richie will do a fantastic job for you guys. I have watched him play since he broke into the Leeds team in 2004 and he really is one of the top young talents in rugby league. He has so much enthusiasm and is a real team player. I am a bit gutted he is leaving the Rhinos, but I hope he does well for The Titans and I think nearly every rhino fan will now follow the Titans too.
    Its good to hear that we have the support of the Rhino's fans. And welcome to the forums Rhinos and Richie Fan

Im with the Big Qld'er

Good to hear from the UK fans that have seen more of him than us - from all reports it sounds like he is an ethusiastic player - that should bode well for his ability to recover frm his injury. The benefit being he will be fit for a full Australian off season.

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

He's so slow, you basicly should put him as a front rower