Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

In the Sunday Mail yesterday Brad Meyers (Former Bronco player now playing in the English Super League) has been linked to the Titans, and is a possible signing for the club.

My local newspaper said today that my fifteen year old cousin has been linked to the Gold Coast for 2007 - as have The Cat In The Hat and Cher.

Titan First Grade Squad The Original Idiot's Avatar

I would love to see the Cat in the hat playing lock for the Titans. He is an absolute workhorse, who gets ample metres on most every run. He would complete the forwards.
    Sig deleted. Please refer to the member guidelines for allowable sig sizes.

I suppose we need to consider balance for the team. If we signed the following three, we'd be laughing.

Ben Creagh for attack
    Hutch Maiava for some hardness
    Mark Minchiello for defense

Has Fui Fui Moi Moi resigned? He's wasted at Parramatta

Fitzgibon wouldn't be worth the money

We definately need some strikepower in the second row and off the bench and for that reason I'd be trying to sign the Cooper brothers Gavin and Dustin. Both are strong ball runners and Gavin is a hard hitting tackling fiend. He's been one of the Cowboys best of late and that's a pretty good pack to be standing out in. Not sure what is happening with Dustin but I think he is learning how to play as a forward in Knights reserve grade but he was a superb runner of the ball with the Storm a couple of years back. I'll throw Marshall Chalk in here again as a utility for the bench as he is playing in the Raiders back row but also can play wing and fullback.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

[QUOTE=Supergoose]We definately need some strikepower in the second row and off the bench QUOTE]

I definately agree with you Supergoose, the players I mentioned above all have the strikepower your talking about but show it in different ways.
    All can hurt the opposition.