Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 121
  1. #16
    Titan CEO DeeGan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD
    Posts
    6,435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by In-Cyde #1
    Thanks for my name change request, but it needs to be as requested:

    [B]In-Cyde #1

    NOT In-Clyde #1

    Can you fix ?

    Cheers,
    Done.

    Love the tone in the post, forgive me for making such a blunder.

    DeeGan

  2. #17
    Junior Titan In-Cyde #1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    'Queenslander'
    Posts
    236

    Default No Tone

    No tone intended.

    Cheers,
    " Bourbon is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy ".

  3. #18
    Junior Titan
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    9

    Default

    current username:thekennelsux


    desired username:Keach

  4. #19
    Titan CEO DeeGan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD
    Posts
    6,435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thekennelsux
    current username:thekennelsux


    desired username:Keach
    Done.

    DeeGan

  5. #20
    Coach C-Whiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Nerang, Gold Coast
    Posts
    3,860

    Default Change of name please.

    Hi,

    I've been Chris since I was born so it's time for a change..... I was born on the Gold Coast, so maybe Gold Coast Chris? Maybe a bit too formal..... What about Coasty Chris? It's nice and cruisy. But not very original. Can i be C-Whizz? No one else will come close to that!

    ps, I sent an email to forums@titans requesting name change. My apologies.

    pps. Has the fan chant been decided? I know the comp has closed,
    but I thought "Muscle Up, March On!" might be good for an Army trying to break through enemy defenses?

    Thanks for your help.

  6. #21
    Titan CEO DeeGan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD
    Posts
    6,435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    Hi,

    I've been Chris since I was born so it's time for a change..... I was born on the Gold Coast, so maybe Gold Coast Chris? Maybe a bit too formal..... What about Coasty Chris? It's nice and cruisy. But not very original. Can i be C-Whizz? No one else will come close to that!

    ps, I sent an email to forums@titans requesting name change. My apologies.

    pps. Has the fan chant been decided? I know the comp has closed,
    but I thought "Muscle Up, March On!" might be good for an Army trying to break through enemy defenses?

    Thanks for your help.
    Chris

    The forum@titans.com.au email address I am having some trouble with, my appologies there.

    As for your name, what are deciding on? Let me know and I will change. Is it Gold Coast Chris, Coasty Chris or C-Whizz?

    As for the fan chant, you are welcome to start a thread in the Titans forum submitting yours and asking for others from members

    DeeGan

  7. #22
    Coach C-Whiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Nerang, Gold Coast
    Posts
    3,860

    Default Name Change

    I hope the backs are as quick on the field as you are with your reply!

    I will go with C-Whiz. Long story short, it was the pet name of the PHALANX Close In Weapons System (CIWS, pronouced Sea Whiz) that I maintained in the Navy, and you simply can't beat a PHALANX for defence!

    http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ship/weaps/mk-15.htm


    OK, well it makes sense to me.........

    Anyway, thanks again. It's all coming along nicely!

    Cheers,
    Chris D.

  8. #23
    Titan CEO DeeGan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD
    Posts
    6,435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz
    I hope the backs are as quick on the field as you are with your reply!

    I will go with C-Whiz. Long story short, it was the pet name of the PHALANX Close In Weapons System (CIWS, pronouced Sea Whiz) that I maintained in the Navy, and you simply can't beat a PHALANX for defence!

    http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ship/weaps/mk-15.htm


    OK, well it makes sense to me.........

    Anyway, thanks again. It's all coming along nicely!

    Cheers,
    Chris D.
    It makes sense

    Done.

    DeeGan

  9. #24
    Titan First Grade Squad The Original Idiot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Next to Kerry Packer's tombstone
    Posts
    1,050

    Default

    I can not spell. Can you change the username so it is spelt correctly, please?

  10. #25
    Titan CEO DeeGan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD
    Posts
    6,435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Original Idoit
    I can not spell. Can you change the username so it is spelt correctly, please?
    The original idoit is serious?

    DeeGan

  11. #26
    Titan First Grade Squad The Original Idiot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Next to Kerry Packer's tombstone
    Posts
    1,050

    Default

    yes, he is. It is time for me to join the realm of the sane after my long exile.

  12. #27
    Titan CEO DeeGan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD
    Posts
    6,435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Original Idoit
    yes, he is. It is time for me to join the realm of the sane after my long exile.
    The Original Idiot it will be by morning.

    Have a bit on at the minute.

    Cheers

  13. #28
    Titan CEO DeeGan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD
    Posts
    6,435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeGan
    The Original Idiot it will be by morning.

    Have a bit on at the minute.

    Cheers
    Done.

  14. #29
    Titan CEO jenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    7,842

    Default Well Done

    They are doing a great Job here! Congratulations to all concerned

    I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

  15. #30
    Junior Titan Smithy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Tugun, Gold Coast
    Posts
    164

    Default

    G'day
    Smithy
    Titan Fan #1
    Bring on 2007



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

ABOUT US

    Established in 2005 as the Gold Coast Titans official Chat Forum, we are now known as the League of Titans Independent Website. A place for fans of the Gold Coast Titans to come and touch base with other diehard fans.

QUICK LINKS

FOLLOW US ON

League of Titans designed and cutomised by Matt Glew