Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Game has just started, I am going for the Sharks.

GO QUEENSLAND!!!

Spoiler, update.....

24th min
    Bulldogs 12 T: Utai, Holdswworth
    G: El Masri 2/3
    Cronulla 0

GO QUEENSLAND!!!

Update....

Bulldogs 14 T: Utai, Holdswworth
    G: El Masri 3/4
    Cronulla 6 T: Bailey
    G: Covell 1/1

GO QUEENSLAND!!!

Update.....

56th minute
    Bulldogs 26 T: Utai 2, Holdswworth, El Masri
    G: El Masri 5/7
    Cronulla 6 T: Bailey
    G: Covell 1/1

GO QUEENSLAND!!!

Highlight to read..

Fulltime

BULLDOGS 32, SHARKS 24

We were lucky to get out of Jail there... We were the better side but our illdiscipline cost us plenty... and I mean plenty... DJ has a brain explosion but came back strong after his stint in the bin.

Things are looking good though GO THE DOGGIES, we are equal leaders now... :win:

What a heart wrenching game that was Especially for all us Sharkie fans

Was a good game of football in the end, Especially when just after half time all hope was lost for us Sharkies.

Good job on the Dogs to hold strong and keep us out..

PS.... Covell needs to go back to kicking school this week
    REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!

PPS... Holdsworth needs to learn to listen to the captain..

It was a great game... heart wrenching indeed... but the Sharks did well to come back with 12 on 11... good effort..

I really like David Simmons... he is an awesome player..

And I was impressed with Jarred Hickey too for the Dogs... good game all round..

sounds like a good game. i am glad Dogs won.

What a turn around for the Sharks, in just 7 days they completely changed they're style of play. 7 days ago in Canberra they were a disciplined, up in your face defensive unit, now today they were standing back the 10 waiting for the Dogs to arrive, then not make tackles stick when they got there!

Can someone explain to me how Bailey got 10 for being treated like a boxing bag twice?

Quote Originally Posted by Capital_Shark
    What a turn around for the Sharks, in just 7 days they completely changed they're style of play. 7 days ago in Canberra they were a disciplined, up in your face defensive unit, now today they were standing back the 10 waiting for the Dogs to arrive, then not make tackles stick when they got there!

Can someone explain to me how Bailey got 10 for being treated like a boxing bag twice?

He got ten because the Ref Tony Archer had warned him when he got into a fight with I think Morrin that if he did it again he would be sent to the bin... he got into a fight with Williams and so was marched.

Mate he didn't even throw any at the first moron who started, and if that big girl SBW starts throwing punches at ya you've gotta give a few back or you're stuffed. Tony Archer had a shocker for most the game I reckon, and I'm not saying that because my team come out second best or anything, Sharks didn't deserve the win, they didn't deserve the come back!

Its hard for a kicker but Covell cost them

Those 3 misses ran the sharks out of time and energy and me out of a perfect round

Damn Sharks, i tipped 3/6

GO QUEENSLAND!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Capital_Shark
    Mate he didn't even throw any at the first moron who started, and if that big girl SBW starts throwing punches at ya you've gotta give a few back or you're stuffed. Tony Archer had a shocker for most the game I reckon, and I'm not saying that because my team come out second best or anything, Sharks didn't deserve the win, they didn't deserve the come back!
    I do have to agree that Archer didnt have the best game, But at the end of the day the Sharks really played like crap and didnt deserve the 2 points.

Im curios what everyone thought of the Penalty to the Dogs for paul gallens charge on the kicker.. Personaly (Without any bias to my team) I think the penalty was not deserved as gallen commited himself to putting pressure on the kicker and you can see clearly in the replay that he does try to turn his body to avoid the contact.. Your views people?
    REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moejoe
    I do have to agree that Archer didnt have the best game, But at the end of the day the Sharks really played like crap and didnt deserve the 2 points.

Im curios what everyone thought of the Penalty to the Dogs for paul gallens charge on the kicker.. Personaly (Without any bias to my team) I think the penalty was not deserved as gallen commited himself to putting pressure on the kicker and you can see clearly in the replay that he does try to turn his body to avoid the contact.. Your views people?
    That penalty on Gallen was a joke, but not a surprise. Ever since that drunken kiddy fiddler Gower got hurt a couple weeks back you've gotta go watch touch rugby if you wanna see a decent challenge on a kicker. FFS its a contact sport and there is a good possibility someone is gonna get hurt, but unless that is a result of a high or late shot, PLAY ON!