Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 LastLast
    Titan First Grade Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers
    One player doesn't make a team. I was at the game, and the Broncos never looked like scoring. A team can't be in-form if they can't score points. Everyone was doubting the Broncos until the 2nd half against the Bulldogs in Week 3. They weren't the top side in the finals.
    Yeah - when they smashed the cr*p through one of the strongest side all season, the Knights - They didn't have a chance in the world of making the Gf, people were saying, right?
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy
    Lol tell that to some of our maroon supporters when it comes to locky.
    I am one of those Maroon supporters We had Locky, JT, Inglis, Camerom Smith and a hell of alot of others that contributed to our win

I am one of those Maroon supporters We had Locky, JT, Inglis, Camerom Smith and a hell of alot of others that contributed to our win
    I mean the ones who would say we cant win without locky, ive seen some of those people.to say we cant win without locky is ludicrous

I mean the ones who would say we cant win without locky, ive seen some of those people.to say we cant win without locky is ludicrous
    yeah - you have four perfectly good other half choices, JT, Super Cooper, Scotty Prince, and Todd Carnage.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Future Star
    Yeah - when they smashed the cr*p through one of the strongest side all season, the Knights - They didn't have a chance in the world of making the Gf, people were saying, right?
    They had a chance, but alot of people still doubted whether or not they could overcome the Bulldogs. Basically IMO they weren't the form side of the finals series.

I'm not sure we could have won this series without Lockyer, tbh. But thats not to discredit the effort of all the other maroons though. I just reckon other people would have been more easily replaced than Lockyer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

I agree with you there Lockyer is a good player, but before the start of the Origin series I didn't want him in the side. I wanted Scotty Prince at 7 and JT at 6. I think we could have still won the series with that combo.

They had a chance, but alot of people still doubted whether or not they could overcome the Bulldogs. Basically IMO they weren't the form side of the finals series.
    And neither were the storm.

If the Broncos weren't the form team, then it would've been the Dragons - meaning, they choked.
    [

And neither were the storm.

If the Broncos weren't the form team, then it would've been the Dragons - meaning, they choked.
    The Storm were the form team of the finals. They carried there form from all season into the finals, and didn't play a 'bad; game in the finals series. The Broncos copped a heavy beating in one game of the finals, and looked mediocre in the first half against the Bulldogs.

The Storm were the form team of the finals. They carried there form from all season into the finals, and didn't play a 'bad; game in the finals series. The Broncos copped a heavy beating in one game of the finals, and looked mediocre in the first half against the Bulldogs.

Actually - they played a bad game against the Eels. The Eels just weren't coached well that day, 10 for effort, 2 for execution.
    The storm didn't look like the side that won the minor premiership by many wins, when they played the Eels in week 1 of the finals.

They played one good game, one bad game, and one average game in the three games they played. Hardly the 'form' team.
    [

Actually - they played a bad game against the Eels. The Eels just weren't coached well that day, 10 for effort, 2 for execution.
    The storm didn't look like the side that won the minor premiership by many wins, when they played the Eels in week 1 of the finals.

They played one good game, one bad game, and one average game in the three games they played. Hardly the 'form' team.
    Well we both have our opinions, I don't see this deadlock breaking anytime soon

But one thing still stands, and it is what started this argument, when the Storm played the Dragons, they played as good as they had been all year, which was top-notch. The Dragons were beat by the form side of the comp on one of their best days, no shame in that IMO, and definately not 'choking'.

Well we both have our opinions, I don't see this deadlock breaking anytime soon

But one thing still stands, and it is what started this argument, when the Storm played the Dragons, they played as good as they had been all year, which was top-notch. The Dragons were beat by the form side of the comp on one of their best days, no shame in that IMO, and definately not 'choking'.

Lets agree to Disagree.
    [

Lets agree to Disagree.
    Awwwwwww thats no fun

LOL fine then, but just so you know, you are the one that offered the peace offering, therefore I am the winner by default

But seriously, if the Raiders made it to the preliminary final, and were beaten by the minor premiers (and minor premiers by a significant margin), and they played as good as they had just about all year, would you label your team as chokers?

Awwwwwww thats no fun

LOL fine then, but just so you know, you are the one that offered the peace offering, therefore I am the winner by default

But seriously, if the Raiders made it to the preliminary final, and were beaten by the minor premiers (and minor premiers by a significant margin), and they played as good as they had just about all year, would you label your team as chokers?
    YES!
    and i wouldn't know what to believe in any more, and go support souths!

Nah - i guess your right. You Win!
    [

Awwwwwww thats no fun
    For sure! Pistols at 10 paces is much more entertaining!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo