Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast

Let's see..who is in for the Bronc"s Broncosgirl ,Shav, Diehard, Mj,and I think we can count on HB...and a couple of others maybe?
    Let's see..who's in for SG- Steelers,Teggy somewhat quiet Dakink?...and Dragons
    Bronco's....do they even have a chance??? Not a fair contest no competetion at all...we will take them out in under ummmm... 5 minutes flat...there will be so many Dragon tears....Anyway sounds like fun..Let's do it!

Quote Originally Posted by shavenjas
    Dragons follows me all over the forum, i must realy upset him :') cool :satan:
    Follow you! I wouldn't follow you or the boncos. Just good to have fun with a village idiot :lol!:

Titans Rep Player [BroncosGirl]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons
    Follow you! I wouldn't follow you or the boncos. Just good to have fun with a village idiot :lol!:
    Well if the Broncos have one, Im sure the Dragons do too, Im just having trouble deciding which one of you are it, because you all seem to dellusional enough to support the dragqueens !
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

everybody dances to their own boom boom

Just like your spelling (mentaly) derr. thick as two brick aren't you :')
    Shav Dragons could always mean...double brick...That's the only sense i can make out of it:dizzy:...especially when he is trying to correct you:ok:...I love you Dragons :satan: you can follow me around the forums any time you like:naughty: cause guess what??........Your're:mine:

Dragons you follow Shav all round the forums then back again...

Quote Originally Posted by [BroncosGirl]
    Well if the Broncos have one, Im sure the Dragons do too, Im just having trouble deciding which one of you are it, because you all seem to dellusional enough to support the dragqueens !
    We call them Dragoonies :mine: when we get cheesed of with them. ( well I do and some of my friends do) dragqueens is old hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Michel-jennifer
    Shav Dragons could always mean...double brick...That's the only sense i can make out of it:dizzy:...especially when he is trying to correct you:ok:...I love you Dragons :satan: you can follow me around the forums any time you like:naughty: cause guess what??........Your're:mine:
    You would be too old for me thanks, nice complement though.

Dragons you follow Shav all round the forums then back again...
    I think he keeps following me. I wouldn't follow sewage anywhere I just keep flushing it down the toilet. Just keeps pooping :erm: up on his posts

You would be too old for me thanks, nice complement though.
    Dragons...........How do you know how old I am? .....Yep my mind is older and wiser than your's.But I could be the same age as you...13.

Default Shav

I think he keeps following me. I wouldn't follow sewage anywhere I just keep flushing it down the toilet. Just keeps pooping :erm: up on his posts
    Its way past your bed time Dragons, does mummy no your up playing on the computer?

Dragons...........How do you know how old I am? .....Yep my mind is older and wiser than your's.But I could be the same age as you...13.
    It was just a guess but you took the bait, see how easy it is. now we can keep on going forever at each other. like me and my mate shavenass

Default Shav

It was just a guess but you took the bait, see how easy it is. now we can keep on going forever at each other. like me and my mate shavenass
    Com'on dragons go and get mummy to get you a cordial and tuck you into bed, you shouldn't be up this late.

Its way past your bed time Dragons, does mummy no your up playing on the computer?
    Sorry shavenass, but that comment is something my neice would of said. She just picked up one of your spelling errors (it not no it know) I will give you one of her spelling books for you to learn. See I care for you

Ugh this has kind of gone a bit off track What happened to just calling each other chokers and finals fallouts?

Com'on dragons go and get mummy to get you a cordial and tuck you into bed, you shouldn't be up this late.
    But we cant pick on you because you cry tears to Deegans. Grow up man you want dish it out, you got to learn to take it fool