Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 LastLast
    Titan First Grade Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers
    We have the 'runs on the board' so to speak, we have won the past 4 games against them, with 3 of them being at the Broncos home ground So I wouldn't be saying that they have the wood on us suddenly just because their squad is better. And better coaching? Wayne Bennett is so old he can't even remember what he did yesterday, let alone what he read in his 1988 coaching manual
    The man has gotten 6 premierships, he is the most succesful coach ever. Nathan Brown has nothing on him.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Future Star
    The man has gotten 6 premierships, he is the most succesful coach ever. Nathan Brown has nothing on him.
    Nathan Brown is just starting his coaching career. He will be one of the most successful coaches of all time (if his team lives up to its potential ) And Wayne Bennett has 6 premierships because he has a team of stars, it has nothing to do with his coaching. If someone else was coach, the Broncos probably wouldn't have slumped season after season and won a few more premierships

I can see why you are debating for Brisbane though, not much point debating for the Raiders, as you know you would have nothing opver anyone

Nathan Brown is just starting his coaching career. He will be one of the most successful coaches of all time (if his team lives up to its potential ) And Wayne Bennett has 6 premierships because he has a team of stars, it has nothing to do with his coaching. If someone else was coach, the Broncos probably wouldn't have slumped season after season and won a few more premierships
    Your right, NAthan Brown will be a great coach, and since he started so young, he just might overtake Wayne's record. But, atm, Wayne is the better coach, there is no disputing it. the NRL is WAYNE's World!

I can see why you are debating for Brisbane though, not much point debating for the Raiders, as you know you would have nothing opver anyone
    Wanna bet that the Raiders will get further than the dragons next year? signature rights from the end of the season until the start of the next?
    [

Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

I'll take that sig bet, future star.

You HAD the wood on them, now with Timmins, Barret, and Bailey gone
    Well given that Timmins played only 7 games in 2006, Barrett was suspended for 6 games and ended up playing in the lock position. We made the semi final in 2006. So i don't think losing them will drop us straight to the bottom of the ladder. Bull is a loss though but it gives the oppurtunity for youngsters to make their mark, just like the raiders will be giving youngsters this oppurtunity and will be a better for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Future Star
    You HAD the wood on them, now with Timmins, Barret, and Bailey gone, Broncs have the wood on you.
    Imo, atm, the Broncos have the better squad, and the better coaching.
    so are you saying dragons had the better coaching staff and the better sqaud for the last 2 seasons when the dragons beat the broncs

Quote Originally Posted by Teegy
    so are you saying dragons had the better coaching staff and the better sqaud for the last 2 seasons when the dragons beat the broncs
    Not in '06, the broncos replaced alot of there staff at the start of the season
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppy2007Dragons
    I'll take that sig bet, future star.
    Ok, cool - you won't be wearing a dragons sig for heaps of pre-seasons to come if you keep betting like this
    [

Default Shav

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons
    Being beat by us for three games last year is a training run!
    So if we made the GF you would of beat us?
    Don't think so.
    We have the wood on you now boy. :hi:
    So IF the Dragons made the GF, thats all we ever hear, the best team in the comp wins the GF the best team was the BRONC'S GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

92 - 93 - 97 - 98 - 2000 - 2006

Default Shav

We have the 'runs on the board' so to speak, we have won the past 4 games against them, with 3 of them being at the Broncos home ground So I wouldn't be saying that they have the wood on us suddenly just because their squad is better. And better coaching? Wayne Bennett is so old he can't even remember what he did yesterday, let alone what he read in his 1988 coaching manual
    THE RUNS ON THE BOARD ( HOW MANY PREMIERSHIPS ) if i rember correctly i think i saw the BRONCOS do a victory lap last season while the St George players were in the crowd clapping them :lol!:

Quote Originally Posted by shavenjas
    THE RUNS ON THE BOARD ( HOW MANY PREMIERSHIPS ) if i rember correctly i think i saw the BRONCOS do a victory lap last season while the St George players were in the crowd clapping them :lol!:
    The Broncos didn't beat the Dragons once on their way to the premiership, they lost 3 times, therefore we have the runs on the board over you

Default Shav

The Broncos didn't beat the Dragons once on their way to the premiership, they lost 3 times, therefore we have the runs on the board over you
    So did Melbourne, but not on the day, the Broncos no how to play GF'S,6 from 6 so if it was St George we would have done the same to them, the Saints wouldn't be able to handle a GF they would have done the old CHOKE CHOKE for sure. :mine:

WTF is there to even debate? In 2006 Broncos were the best team. They have the premiership trophy. Doesn't matter whether the Dragons beat them all through the regular season, they didn't beat enough other teams to be there on the Sunday night that counted, the Broncos did. What if Souths had of beat the Dragons in each of their encounters, could a Souths fan then say that because of that they were better than the Dragons last year, even though they were the only wins Souths had?

I'm not taking side here as I have no love for either of these teams. I just can't understand how there is an argument here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Titan One Clubman

Quote Originally Posted by Capital_Shark
    WTF is there to even debate? In 2006 Broncos were the best team. They have the premiership trophy. Doesn't matter whether the Dragons beat them all through the regular season, they didn't beat enough other teams to be there on the Sunday night that counted, the Broncos did. What if Souths had of beat the Dragons in each of their encounters, could a Souths fan then say that because of that they were better than the Dragons last year, even though they were the only wins Souths had?

I'm not taking side here as I have no love for either of these teams. I just can't understand how there is an argument here.
    99 pages too!! Think we need some neutral to come in and settle the argument.. There won't be a decision that both sides agree with, but there is one that both will disagree with.

Canberra>>>>>The Rest

Cya's :hi:

Default Shav

Quote Originally Posted by Schifty
    99 pages too!! Think we need some neutral to come in and settle the argument.. There won't be a decision that both sides agree with, but there is one that both will disagree with.

Canberra>>>>>The Rest

Hey Schifty i dont mind Canberra either they are in my top 5 fav teams

Quote Originally Posted by Schifty

Canberra>>>>>The Rest

So True.
    [