Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 ... LastLast
    Junior Titan

I will do it but i can't load that image on my co mputer. It won't open the website. What do i do?
    "Go the Titans"

Just something that all Broncos and Dragons fans need to watch
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FPZB1n5g_c

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Lockyer
    I will do it but i can't load that image on my co mputer. It won't open the website. What do i do?
    Go to the Forum Support forum... it has a comprehensive guide on uploading signatures

Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5g1j...elated&search=

i put this video in, because it is someone actually fooling peachy at fullback.

Default Shav

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope the Broncos St George war will continue in 07, on the forums it was great fun through the 06 season, i think we can say it is 1 nill to the Broncos fans. What will Nathan Brown and his crew do to try and break through to win a final, or will it just be another season of hot air and hype with no results again, Geez it must be frustrating to be a Saints fan :') im sure it will be 2 nill by the end of the year GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!! :hi:
    Last edited by shavenjas; 14-12-06 at 07:31 PM.

92 - 93 - 97 - 98 - 2000 - 2006

Seems a bit farfetched to go out and say the Broncos are leading 1-0. especially considering that we beat you 3 times this season, and we have beaten you 4 times in a row now, and beaten you 3 times in a row in your 'cauldron'

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers
    Seems a bit farfetched to go out and say the Broncos are leading 1-0. especially considering that we beat you 3 times this season, and we have beaten you 4 times in a row now, and beaten you 3 times in a row in your 'cauldron'
    Dragons were a better team then the Broncos last year it a shame we did not meet in the final. We had the wood on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons
    Dragons were a better team then the Broncos last year it a shame we did not meet in the final. We had the wood on them.
    lol..Hey Dragons
    I was holding out for a Bronc's/Dragons GF..
    If youse play better this season..we might just see you there

Quote Originally Posted by ~Michel~
    lol..Hey Dragons
    I was holding out for a Bronc's/Dragons GF..
    If youse play better this season..we might just see you there
    Yeah! you were holding your legs crossed because you would be wetting yourself if we made the GF. I'm not here to bag any team but you didn't win a game against us all year. :fyi:

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons
    Yeah! you were holding your legs crossed because you would be wetting yourself if we made the GF. I'm not here to bag any team but you didn't win a game against us all year. :fyi:
    lol..You're wrong
    Steelers might vouch for me here ...He knows how much I wanted a Bronc's/Dragons GF

She wanted one if what she said to me was the truth... I won't go into why though, for her safety on this thread...

She wanted one if what she said to me was the truth... I won't go into why though, for her safety on this thread...
    :!: STEEELLLEERRSSS
    Nah I don't tell lies

The Dragons were the team I wanted in the GF..cause they were the team that deserved to be there. lol..I have no trouble admitting that the Dragons were the team to beat..even over the Storm..They woulda given the Bronc's alot more competition than the Storm did
    Bring on the next GF..Starring..Broncos v's Dragons

Quote Originally Posted by ~Michel~
    :!: STEEELLLEERRSSS
    Nah I don't tell lies

The Dragons were the team I wanted in the GF..cause they were the team that deserved to be there. lol..I have no trouble admitting that the Dragons were the team to beat..even over the Storm..They woulda given the Bronc's alot more competition than the Storm did
    Bring on the next GF..Starring..Broncos v's Dragons
    I guess if we were the team that deserved to be there, we would have been there, we didn't turn up n the night against the Storm, and the rest is history. Although that by no means makes the Broncos the leader in the little duel between our two teams

I guess if we were the team that deserved to be there, we would have been there, we didn't turn up n the night against the Storm, and the rest is history. Although that by no means makes the Broncos the leader in the little duel between our two teams
    LOL Are we allowed to bet on this forum? :fence:

Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

Yes, well said steelers.

2007 looks promising for both teams and i can't wait to continue the banter between rival fans.

Default shav

This is true, but Melbourne beat us twice last season as well, so that blows that theory out the window, we save the best for last we knew what we were doing. If St George were a better team then the broncos they would have been doing the victory lap on GF day but the real best team of the comp did it instead!!!! :win:

92 - 93 - 97 - 98 - 2000 - 2006