Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by shavenjas
    This is true, but Melbourne beat us twice last season as well, so that blows that theory out the window, we save the best for last we knew what we were doing. If St George were a better team then the broncos they would have been doing the victory lap on GF day but the real best team of the comp did it instead!!!! :win:
    Shav ..Where you been? ...This is very uncool..where are all the Bronc's supporters gone

Default shav

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons
    Dragons were a better team then the Broncos last year it a shame we did not meet in the final. We had the wood on them.
    Good to here from you again me old mate

This is true, but Melbourne beat us twice last season as well, so that blows that theory out the window, we save the best for last we knew what we were doing. If St George were a better team then the broncos they would have been doing the victory lap on GF day but the real best team of the comp did it instead!!!!

92 - 93 - 97 - 98 - 2000 - 2006

Thumbs down

This is true, but Melbourne beat us twice last season as well, so that blows that theory out the window, we save the best for last we knew what we were doing. If St George were a better team then the broncos they would have been doing the victory lap on GF day but the real best team of the comp did it instead!!!! :win:
    Well you were better on the day, but you forget both teams then beat you five times during the year (that seems astronomical )You are so partial on figures for all the GF that have been played (Dragons won eleven in a row) but you forget about season totals. Your not a Titan supporter so why are you on the Titans forums! You have not said a good thing about the Titans ever. Go to the Broncs forum instead mate.

Titan First Grade Regular

Well you were better on the day, but you forget both teams then beat you five times during the year (that seems astronomical )You are so partial on figures for all the GF that have been played (Dragons won eleven in a row) but you forget about season totals. Your not a Titan supporter so why are you on the Titans forums! You have not said a good thing about the Titans ever. Go to the Broncs forum instead mate.
    Theres alot of non-Tites supporters on the Forums - infact, your nam is 'Dragons'.

Play Nice Now.
    [

shav can come here just like anyone can...Mods and Admin determin who stays not us.
    Last edited by jenny; 16-12-06 at 10:23 PM.

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

Quote Originally Posted by jenny
    Dragons FS can come here just like anyone can...Mods and Admin determin who stays
    FS?

Quote Originally Posted by jenny
    Future Star Steelers
    Ahh I see... but Dragons was directing his post at Shav

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers
    Ahh I see... but Dragons was directing his post at Shav
    ooops i'll change the name...thanks Steelers

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

It must be the heat or a very boring weekend for all as I have used this link three times today: link

Quote Originally Posted by Future Star
    Theres alot of non-Tites supporters on the Forums - infact, your nam is 'Dragons'.

Play Nice Now.
    Well I've followed all the teams that have been on the coast and supported them. I've have been to heaps of games at Seagulls and Carrara, and seen more game played than my team the Dragons. I've been following league since I was knee high to a dragon and I can not change my alliance and I will allways cheer loud for my team on the coast, but when the Dragons are not playing I will cheer on the Titans. If anyone here is not a Titan supporter(a full or second team supporter) why are you here. Shaven has done nothing but put manure on the Dragons and hasn't said a good think about the Titans. Have fun and have a joke but dont over do it is all I am saying.

Default Shav

St George won 11 in a row back in the back yard football days, but St George ILLAWARRA have won 0 nill nothing !!!!!!!!!

Default Shav

Well I've followed all the teams that have been on the coast and supported them. I've have been to heaps of games at Seagulls and Carrara, and seen more game played than my team the Dragons. I've been following league since I was knee high to a dragon and I can not change my alliance and I will allways cheer loud for my team on the coast, but when the Dragons are not playing I will cheer on the Titans. If anyone here is not a Titan supporter(a full or second team supporter) why are you here. Shaven has done nothing but put manure on the Dragons and hasn't said a good think about the Titans. Have fun and have a joke but dont over do it is all I am saying.
    :') Please i have said plenty of good things to say about the Titans, and i will support them when they play, all you ever do is talk about the Dragons :whatd: yes i am on the titans forum but what section are my threads in GENERAL RUGBY LEAGUE ( except the Petersen thread )

St George won 11 in a row back in the back yard football days, but St George ILLAWARRA have won 0 nill nothing !!!!!!!!!
    Your like a broken record, I wish I had a dollar every time you repeated that quote. Back yard footy I would like you to say that to to a few old leagues and see how far you get idiot. How dare you say that when the game has grown from them. Just go to show what a low intelect you really are.

I smell a fishing thread coming on!!!

GO THE MAROONS!

Your like a broken record, I wish I had a dollar every time you repeated that quote. Back yard footy I would like you to say that to to a few old leagues and see how far you get idiot. How dare you say that when the game has grown from them. Just go to show what a low intelect you really are.
    Back yard footy is a bit of a rough comment. 20 years from now you could probably put the Bronc's victories down to backyard footy when comparing the modern day standard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo