Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by shavenjas
    :') Please i have said plenty of good things to say about the Titans, and i will support them when they play, all you ever do is talk about the Dragons :whatd: yes i am on the titans forum but what section are my threads in GENERAL RUGBY LEAGUE ( except the Petersen thread )
    Well you are a quite wrong there Shav old boy, you have put more crap on the Dragons and bagged them more then any thing you have said about the Titans so get ya act together and be humble to all the teams that play have fun but dont start threads about ridiculing opposing team mate. We can all have fun but dont over do it. I dont believe you support the Titans anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons
    Well you are a quite wrong there Shav old boy, you have put more crap on the Dragons and bagged them more then any thing you have said about the Titans so get ya act together and be humble to all the teams that play have fun but dont start threads about ridiculing opposing team mate. We can all have fun but dont over do it. I dont believe you support the Titans anyway.
    Shavs a Stirrer...Don't bother Dragons....he loves it..

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

Default Shav

Quote Originally Posted by Capital_Shark
    Back yard footy is a bit of a rough comment. 20 years from now you could probably put the Bronc's victories down to backyard footy when comparing the modern day standard.
    Do you realy think any team could win 11 in a row in this day and age, its pretty sad when all St George supporters have to talk about is the 1950's or whenever it was :mine:

92 - 93 - 97 - 98 - 2000 - 2006

Do you realy think any team could win 11 in a row in this day and age, its pretty sad when all St George supporters have to talk about is the 1950's or whenever it was :mine:
    The so called Backyard Footy players ..eg: The Front Row, played for eighty minutes Shav..They had what it takes..Grahame Wynn was on the radio today, being interviewed...he played for St George in the 80's....Played hard...You cant knock them. Give it a rest now...Its become Tired :bored:

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

Remember leave a "fishermen" empty handed.

http://www.titans.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=3865

Default Shav

Quote Originally Posted by jenny
    The so called Backyard Footy players ..eg: The Front Row, played for eighty minutes Shav..They had what it takes..Grahame Wynn was on the radio today, being interviewed...he played for St George in the 80's....Played hard...You cant knock them. Give it a rest now...Its become Tired :bored:
    I agree with you jenny, the 80's was very tough and had some very hard players, but when these jokers won 11 in a row there was no salary cap or anything like that it was a joke, and most of the Saints supporters still rave on about 11 in a row, St George are no longer anyway, But i guess St George ILLAWARRA fans have not got anything to talk about yet, except for the choking thing but we are all sick of that it happens every year

I agree with you jenny, the 80's was very tough and had some very hard players, but when these jokers won 11 in a row there was no salary cap or anything like that it was a joke, and most of the Saints supporters still rave on about 11 in a row, St George are no longer anyway, But i guess St George ILLAWARRA fans have not got anything to talk about yet, except for the choking thing but we are all sick of that it happens every year
    chocking and of course our many wins over the Broncos

Titan First Grade Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Teegy
    You can talk smack about them once you win a Premiership, my friend.
    [

Default shav

You can have the 2 points for couple of wins
    ( :yell: WE HAVE THE TROPHY :win: )

You can have the 2 points for couple of wins
    ( :yell: WE HAVE THE TROPHY :win: )
    but the fact is you cannot beat us. we have hammered the broncs every year we play you. and future star which team have you converted to because last time i checkedthis was the Broncs v Dragons Thread and the raiders were **** and show signs of getting worse with half your side leaving

Default Shav

but the fact is you cannot beat us. we have hammered the broncs every year we play you. and future star which team have you converted to because last time i checkedthis was the Broncs v Dragons Thread and the raiders were **** and show signs of getting worse with half your side leaving
    If we played St George in the GF we would have killed them, thats if they didn't CHOKE them selfs to death in the first half. :satan: WE win GF'S a comp game wins you 2 points, the best team of 2006 won the comp.

If we played St George in the GF we would have killed them, thats if they didn't CHOKE them selfs to death in the first half. :satan: WE win GF'S a comp game wins you 2 points, the best team of 2006 won the comp.
    Wrong call there, I love the Broncos and always will, however the best team of 2006 was the Storm and the Broncos played really well to defeat them in the Grand Final.

Default Shav

Quote Originally Posted by Queenslander
    Wrong call there, I love the Broncos and always will, however the best team of 2006 was the Storm and the Broncos played really well to defeat them in the Grand Final.
    My point is the Broncos no how to win GF'S, played 6 won 6 the best team of the year gets to to the victory lap at the end of the day, and it wasn't Melbourne.

My point is the Broncos no how to win GF'S, played 6 won 6 the best team of the year gets to to the victory lap at the end of the day, and it wasn't Melbourne.
    And its a great record to have, lets hope the Broncos continue that 100% record in the years to come.

Titan First Grade Regular

Firstly, Raiders have won more premierships than the Dragons, and it had nothing to do with what i said. Also, 7 people is hardly half a side.
    And if you read my post i said 'them', refering to the Broncos.

think about it Teegy, if you couldn't win a premiership with Bull Bailey, Shaun Timmins, or Trent Barret, No chance for you guys in '07.
    [