Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

shame about casey...
    i've seen minto out for ages with his pectoral problem.

Broncos v Sea Eagles
    Suncorp Stadium
    Saturday, 7.30pm
    A match with appeal: Two teams in good form; loaded with attacking class.

Form: Both had been in great touch before suffering narrow losses last weekend. The Broncos had won four in a row before their 32-30 loss to Newcastle, while Manly had won five from six before going down 24-18 to the Wests Tigers.

History: Brisbane have won five of their past six clashes against the Sea Eagles at Suncorp Stadium.

Danger sign: The Sea Eagles have been relatively untouched by injury this season, but will face the Broncos without Ben Kennedy and with four of their leading players turning out for their second game in 24 hours.

Best Bet? The Broncos have won four straight at home. Take Brisbane at 1-12 in margins.

Money-spinner: Both teams have plenty of attacking quality, so it could be a high-scoring game. Look to the 61-70 points range in Total Match Points betting.
    Source: NRL

after attending training today i found out on our injury status...

Mcguire out for 1 week with pectoral tear
    Berrigan replaces him at hooker

Perry will play

Seymour back in 19

FINAL SCORE

Brisbane Broncos:32
    Try scorers: Hunt 2, Seymour, Parker, Lockyer, Hodges
    Goals: Parker 3, Lockyer

Manly Sea Eagles:10
    Try scorers: Watmough, Hicks
    Goals: Orford

Man of match
    Lockyer (BRI)

Titans Rep Player [BroncosGirl]'s Avatar

Good match by the Broncos. Locky once again is stepping up week after week. Berro fitted nicely into hooking role, Tate was a bit reserved in the centres, and Hodges had a couple of errors but was still great.

Gosh Hunt is really stepping up too, him and Locky, I understand why some are pushing this combo for Origin.
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

everybody dances to their own boom boom

Quote Originally Posted by [BroncosGirl]
    Good match by the Broncos. Locky once again is stepping up week after week. Berro fitted nicely into hooking role, Tate was a bit reserved in the centres, and Hodges had a couple of errors but was still great.

Gosh Hunt is really stepping up too, him and Locky, I understand why some are pushing this combo for Origin.
    Agree with your assessment of Tate. I hope the Qld SOO selectors took note and don't pick him - at least not in the starting line-up - maybe on the bench (I'd prefer Berrigan on the bench though for versatility). I reckon Hunt will be there somewhere - maybe on the wing. Broncos hardly got out of first gear but Lockyer is looking very impressive at the moment. Bring on SOO1, hope the selectors get it right.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!