Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Titans Rep Player [BroncosGirl]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by super cronk
    "puh-lease" Broncosgirl....your bias is really showing there. I know your a hunt fan and a broncos fan but hunt is no where near the players i mentioned....thats my opninion but its one shared by people who arent being biased. Look at stats...look at their game Hunt is a decent fullback...who has a stupid step...he is barely in my top 10 fullbacks in the comp.

schif is prolly the best defending fullback and is great under the high ball, hunt is bad in both areas.
    Im not being biased, well as much as u probs think. I just don't rate Shif that much, hes solid, nothing special. I like the fact Hunt can create exciting plays, can link up with Locky well, his defense has improved immensly, and he hardly uses his step anymore. Im sorry that my opinion doesnt match up with yours.

I did state that I would pick Bowen ahead of Hunt and Hodgo, but they aren't picked are they? So im just wishing Hunt the best.

Yes I rate Hunt, perhaps a little more beacuse Im biased, perhaps you don't rate him as much as you should because you hate him, or hes not in your team or whatever, it works both ways.

Thaiday and Inglis are good but don't have much under their b elt, Hunt is in his 3rd year of top grade, I guess they consider that more experience. Stewart, imo is nothing great, sure hes solid, but again does nothign electrifying. Hunt is more .. erm razzle dazzle, i guess you can put it, I just rate his style of play.

THats just my opinion, please do not take my "puh-lease" comment defensivley, its just my opinoin. I respect yours, but I don't have to agree
    Last edited by [BroncosGirl]; 01-05-06 at 02:22 PM.
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

everybody dances to their own boom boom

Titan CEO

My post may have come across strongly...but im not having a go at you...its ok that you disagree..i respect your opinion but i feel yours is based on bias even tho you say it isnt. Also Hunt has experince in the NRL...but playing for your country is the highest level of rugby league...Hunt IMO is only a decent club fullback.

And because Hunt was picked doesnt mean we cant dicuss other options and our disgust at selections made.

I honestly am shocked that Hunt was called up.

Titan CEO

Ah well...i think ill be cheering on NZ!

Ah well...i think ill be cheering on NZ!
    Why, Australia is still your country, despite certain selections. Eh I don't get it how people can cheer against their own country. Unless your a NZ resident or something

But Hell, Im shocked at the selection too. Eh, I guess we'll just have to wait for Friday to see how it all pans out aye
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

This is my worst nightmare. This is the biggest disgrace to the jersey.

This can't be happening...
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titan CEO

Quote Originally Posted by [BroncosGirl]
    Why, Australia is still your country, despite certain selections. Eh I don't get it how people can cheer against their own country. Unless your a NZ resident or something

But Hell, Im shocked at the selection too. Eh, I guess we'll just have to wait for Friday to see how it all pans out aye
    Im just sick of it. Every year there are ridculous selections making a joke out of the Australian jersey.

And no im Australian...but the selections and coach are idiots most the time. and i cant support something i dont agree with.

Fair enough. Im sick of stupid selections too, theres alot I haven't agreed with, but I'd rather support my country, then another country. Why punish the players who deserve to be there, why not support them instead?
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

I would put nearly every other fullback ahead of hunt, I can't fathom how they left out Matt Bowen. Hunt should be playing for the Kiwis and the Kiwis have an Australian fullback this is a disgrace.

Bowen isn't good under the high ball? Hunt is nearly good at NOTHING.

He should barely be in the Broncos let alone giving him our highest honour, a Kangaroos jersey.....

This selection has been universally dispised and it just does damage to the station of the Kangaroos....

I'll support Australia forever, but god damn they are making it a tad difficult sometimes...

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Titan CEO

Fair enough. Im sick of stupid selections too, theres alot I haven't agreed with, but I'd rather support my country, then another country. Why punish the players who deserve to be there, why not support them instead?
    I will be supporting Matt King thats all.

I will be supporting Matt King thats all.

And you call me biased

Diehard obvoiusly I won't agree with you at all about Hunt but one thing I will agree with you is, supporting Australia forever, It may be hard sometimes, but Ill do it always. Respect.
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

Titan CEO

And you call me biased

Diehard obvoiusly I won't agree with you at all about Hunt but one thing I will agree with you is, supporting Australia forever, It may be hard sometimes, but Ill do it always. Respect.
    Hell, everyone is biased. But your bias is a bad one...Hunt does not deserve to be.

I want King to go good because he is a storm player...not being biased i dont think...just want him to do well.

And the selectors dont respect the jersey so i dont see why the supporters should. It really ruins the game when these decisions are made.

And you call me biased

Yea good to see. All to many people jump ship and it is a disgrace, this is ur country we are talking about, You don't swap club or origin teams, you don't swap national teams.

Besides they are the Kiwis. It is outright treason to support them, if you want to support them, move to New Zealand, they need to population boost and need to fill those empty New Zealand Airline planes going back over the Tasman.

Titan CEO

I just hope they win and make Hunt look like an idiot so the selectors will learn a lesson.

The supporters, are called supporters for a reason, they SUPPORT their team, through thick and thin. Otherwise whats teh points. Supporting one player, King isn't the only one who deserves to be there, in fact he just gets there. Hes been alright this season, so yea ok, but Thurston, Johns, Gasnier, Civo, deserve it even more, and you wn't support them?

My bias is me supporting the Australian team, WHOEVER is on it, they call Australia home each and every one of their players, and they have pride in their jerseys, so I have pride in them and my country. I will support them.

I hate the fact HOdges isn't there, the fact Cooper is there, the fact Tahu is there, the fact Simpson and more are there, but I will still support them. Because they have the Australian Jersey on.

Also was Mason even borin in Aus? I heard he wasn't? Its a fine line isn't it. Who is for us to criticise Hunt for calling Aus home, for having pride in Australia because it gave him a chance. Whats wrong with that, I'd rather he play for Aus with all his heart, then play for NZ with no heart.
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

Why do I get the feeling that Stuart has been dabbling in this....Love Hunt but is he really ready for this??? I really think that Ricky Stuart and selectors are just like a bag of mixed nuts. Yeah nutty is what this whole situation looks like.They are an embarassment to the NRL...Could the sports psychologist PLEASE step up.........Looks like you've got alot of overtime ahead of you....