Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Titans Rep Player [BroncosGirl]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Go_The_Doggies
    I'll say he deserved to get hit..as any strong kiwi supporter would agree. But getting knocked out..i dont think so..
    Thats what I mean? Getting injured. I mean I think it would have been a good hit and all, if the result had of been different. But I know some sick people saying, he deserved to get knocked out, and it was dissapoining he managed to get up... and so on!! :curse:
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

everybody dances to their own boom boom

Quote Originally Posted by [BroncosGirl]
    Pretty good game, nothign spectacular. The Aussies were solid. THurston played well the time he was on, Hunt also had a solid game up until that incident.

Which Im going to say one t hing: does it make anyone else sick to the stomach when you hear people laughing about a player getting hurt? Sure it might have been a good hit, but it came out as a bad result, and people still find it funny saying "Khunt deserved it", and stu pid thinkgs like that.
    Tame's joyful reaction to Karmichaels uncionsiousness made me feel sick....The way which Karmichael's name is being written "Kh**t" also makes me feel ill.

I've gotten so used to the Khun term, being on teh dogs forum and all

Im undecided about Tame's reaction, I don't know what he exactly saw, I mean he cheered at first thinking it was a great shot, but he was quiet after K didn't get up. So Im sure he wasn't cheering the fact he got hurt, It's still pretty bad though, I agree.
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

I've gotten so used to the Khun term, being on teh dogs forum and all

Im undecided about Tame's reaction, I don't know what he exactly saw, I mean he cheered at first thinking it was a great shot, but he was quiet after K didn't get up. So Im sure he wasn't cheering the fact he got hurt, It's still pretty bad though, I agree.
    Broncosgirl- At HQ they are saying that some of the other Bronco's have told K.H about Tame's reaction.and that Tame is copping some stick over it. To my mind if all that Tame saw was K.H not getting up, and obviously hurt...why the joy....Hope Tame ends up playing for Warriors..He would fit in nicely there.As to the pronounciation of K.H's name..The people who are using it,give League a bad name. There are 13 y.o. reading these things..So if they can't show K.H some respect..how about some respect for the younger ones .

Quote Originally Posted by Michel-jennifer
    Broncosgirl- At HQ they are saying that some of the other Bronco's have told K.H about Tame's reaction.and that Tame is copping some stick over it. To my mind if all that Tame saw was K.H not getting up, and obviously hurt...why the joy....Hope Tame ends up playing for Warriors..He would fit in nicely there.As to the pronounciation of K.H's name..The people who are using it,give League a bad name. There are 13 y.o. reading these things..So if they can't show K.H some respect..how about some respect for the younger ones .
    Yea I saw the news also, and the thread.

All im saying about the Kh**t thing, is, we're not going to stop them, there are worse things, they're childish, lets not be childish by *****ing about it.

As for Tame's reaction, aah well its over now, when Hunt said he was giving him stick over it, he also said it with a smile, they talked at training, Im sure they're friendship isnt over by it
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

To be honest, I was truely suprised at how well Karmichael Hunt played the first 50 mins of the game.. Always screaming out orders and really doing what a good full back should do.. My only critisism about his play was that he stood to deep on defence.. New zealand all though they didnt, Could quite have easily used the ol' Chip and chase tactic and really put hunt in a situation.. Apart from that I thought he did well.

And deegan, If you thought Diehard wsa holding the Mascot in a "Risque" posistion, You should have seen Dakink "Getting to know" the poor Kangaroo before the game.. I really think it was love a t first site for Dakink and I wish him and the roo all the happiness in the world (Just kidding)

To all the people I met last night, It was fun, Dakink and Mrs Dakink, HodgoBerro, Diehard ant his friend Goatsee (Sorry if i got the last one wrong, I can never remember it)

I finaly made it back to the Gold coast this morning at about 5am after partying with some really nice (Big tough) Kiwi guys, Who took the game for what it wsa and enjoyed the fact that Rugby league won on the night.. The biggest test crowd in 40 years, and everyone in the pub Celebrating the fact that we witnessed a good game of football, Regardless of the score.

Regards,
    Moejoe
    REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!

Yea I saw the news also, and the thread.

All im saying about the Kh**t thing, is, we're not going to stop them, there are worse things, they're childish, lets not be childish by *****ing about it.

As for Tame's reaction, aah well its over now, when Hunt said he was giving him stick over it, he also said it with a smile, they talked at training, Im sure they're friendship isnt over by it
    Yep...you're right.

Damn i should have come over for a chat, i didnt meet anyone but Diehard(i dont think), and only knew who he was, after him picking out my Dolphins jumper.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    Damn i should have come over for a chat, i didnt meet anyone but Diehard(i dont think), and only knew who he was, after him picking out my Dolphins jumper.
    So where you the big fella in the roo crew section with that jumper on??

I actually said to dakink at one stage, I wonder if thats Deegan lol...
    REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!

I seen a few people wearing Gold coast titans jerseys, was that anyone in here by any chance?

Looks like you guys are getting to know each other in person.
    I can see the Titans fan club getting together for all their home games already.

Yeah was a cool response to the Dolphins Jumper, was surprised how many people came up for a chat about it.

Met 1 bloke at halftime that was intriged about it, and wanted to buy it for 200.

The train ride up was cool too, will be awesome support for the Titans next year, and many too come. Everything was positive and the Coast just cant wait for the team.

I dont think even the Titans know exactly how much support they really do have.

On a side note, for a joke i wore the Dolphins jumper into the central Coast Leagues club to see the reaction(just before we had to change the name)
    Nothing!!! Not one word!! Man i was dissapointed :beer:

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster

I think I saw you Coaster!!

I saw you sitting there with your Dolphins jersey - I saw it first cause I thought it was Diehard at first.

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dakink
    I think I saw you Coaster!!

I saw you sitting there with your Dolphins jersey - I saw it first cause I thought it was Diehard at first.
    Diehard looks like Coaster?
    Poor Diehard

Titan Club Captain

Woohoo im childish

Meh i dont care...lol...i dont like karmichael(is that better). But i am not one of those saying "hahaha he got injured" ..

...ohwell its over and done...

move on

eace:

oh p.s tame's reaction was just in the heat of the moment imo