Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

i read bout it in paper yesterday - i'll try find teh article

Sunday Mail said
    melbourne is to cut ties with Norths, and enter agreement with Easts Tigers.
    but there is a possibility of staying with melbourne/norths.
    ''Melbourne chief executive Brian Waldron confirmed that the storm weretalking to th eTigers but the deal with the Devils was not dead in the water".

Quote Originally Posted by ..::Coops::..
    Sunday Mail said
    melbourne is to cut ties with Norths, and enter agreement with Easts Tigers.
    but there is a possibility of staying with melbourne/norths.
    ''Melbourne chief executive Brian Waldron confirmed that the storm weretalking to th eTigers but the deal with the Devils was not dead in the water".
    Interesting perhaps the Storm will have 2 feeder clubs in the QLD cup. That is much better than Old Diehard's story

QLD Cup Titan

Just saw yesterday's Sunday mail- story is quote " The Melbourne Storm is set to dump Brisbane Norths as its feeder club in a move which will send shock waves throughout the Qld Wizard Cup.
    The Storm is poised to sever its nine year association with the Devils and enter an agreement with the East Tigers.

Further on its says Easts chief exceutive Darren Smith said discussions with Melbourne were in their infancy.

Also in the story quote- Mark Murray said " We will have to wait and see what the future holds, especially if the under-22 NRL competion gets up and running because that will have an impact on all feeder arrangements"

Nothing takken out of context just quoting the story direct.

QLD Cup Titan

SEE PREVIOUS COMMENTS quoting Sunday Mail (couldn't intersest many as no one read it). At training tonight- pretty much excepted The Devils are cut.....

ANYWAY GOODBYE & GOODLUCK! Might see some of you at Bishop Park Or Pizzy Park ( seen 2 games there so far this year,hope to go more) or Lang Park or Piggabeen (gees took the boy & saw Greg Inglis have a blinder there last year).
    Although I not sure I'll go to many Titans games next year whilest they play at Carrara (don't like the how the crowd see the game) but first game at lang park or and when Robina going count me in.

Tootiles

so its official ey.. probably be in courer mail tomorrow.

Titan First Grade Squad The Original Idiot's Avatar

There are so many more talented young guns coming out of the devils than the tigers...this is madness.
    Sig deleted. Please refer to the member guidelines for allowable sig sizes.

In the last year - redcliffe & wynnum have cut ties with their respective NRL clubs and merged with the broncos with toowoomba

i'm not suprised i'm sure the broncos were looking like getting norths now

there is still a strong rumour going around that the raiders are about to cut ties with souths logan - schifty can you back up on that one??

Have the Raiders taken anyone from Souths? Bob Blair and Scott Smith, Souths' two best players last season didn't go to Canberra.

Titan One Clubman

Quote Originally Posted by The Original Idiot
    Have the Raiders taken anyone from Souths? Bob Blair and Scott Smith, Souths' two best players last season didn't go to Canberra.

Don't think we did take anyone from Souths Logan last year, I know we got Zilly from there a few years back.. Hopefully the club with assistance of funds pumped in by the raiders will help produce more future sstars

I don't think we will cut ties with Souths Logan (although I got no idea what goes on in board rooms), they are our QLD feeder club, and with the trouble we have attracting "big names" cutting a QLD feeder club would be a stupid idea..
    Then again this is the club that was going to give Jason Bulgarelli a contract upgrade....

Titan First Grade Regular

I have sent the North Devils an email to confirm if Melbourne have or is going to cut ties with the Norths Devils.cya.

I have a feeling they will just play dumb or not respond.

Titan CEO

Quote Originally Posted by Clifford87
    I have sent the North Devils an email to confirm if Melbourne have or is going to cut ties with the Norths Devils.cya.
    Good luck. Ive sent emails to them in the past and they havent responded.

they won't reply - there has been several instances where some people i know sent them e-mails and nothing resulted

maybe try emailing the storm. they replyed really quickly when i asked them questions