Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My reaction?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakink
    Cant find a single word of this on any other forum or site?

Anyone?
    I am purely trying to find any corroborating evidence, to see if there was any truth to what you have heard\said. Sounds to me like you have a rather large chip on your shoulder.
    Last edited by Dakink; 30-04-06 at 09:26 PM.

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

Quote Originally Posted by Old Diehard
    Queenslander,- sorry mate, but I don't hate the Storm. And you know I'm at Bishop Park regularly. What do I make of it- not good for Rugby League up here when I here of these rumours. As for Dakink and the Diehard's reaction to what I said. Pity - they must think I've got something to gain by it.

BUT QUEENSLANDER- What I'll say is "Resting in the clubhouse after they have won the game,another famous victory is added to their fame & the game that they proudly celerbrate they played it great-they are THE VALIANT VALLEY DIEHARDS, THE BOYS IN ROYAL BLUE"

Queenslander- I've always been loyal.
    Great to hear that you are loyal to the Valley Diehards even if they are no longer apart of the Queensland Cup, but what does that have to do with Storm cutting its ties with the North's Devils? I want evidence to your claims....not statements of loyalty to your club.

QLD Cup Titan

Can't give you names- but my son's club stands to lose a little bit in money from Northern Strorm Development dropping it's teams up here. Heard it today , but if you don't know see the connection look at the North's Devils web site and click on Northern Storm Development. The site is a bit dated-
    Norths Banyo & Aspley JRLFC have already gone to the Broncos.

QLD Cup Titan

As for Dakink- love ya baby!

Titan CEO

Quote Originally Posted by Queenslander
    Im starting to think this is a lie. Nothing at all has been published on any major sites, not even the Melbourne Storm has anything even related to this "story" :angry: It appears that Old Diehard may be blinded by his hatred of the Storm......
    It was a rumour on another forum...and a few storm supporters over at the storm forum apprently have heard it also that the storm and devils with sever ties due to the titans coming into the comp with boundries being made so that titans arent stealing from broncos or whatever....but i dont know. The storm would love to stay with the devils....so i HIGHLY doubt that the storm are looking to off-load them.

But its rumours at the moment and all ive heard is the above....weather it be true or not? i dont know.

And it does seem as old diehard only wants a NSW & QLD comp..and doesnt care about expending the game, and putting the National into NRL. But thats his opinion...and people will see when his hate is coming into play and wont take what he is saying seriously...just because of the pure bias and dislike for Melbourne.

QLD Cup Titan

Gees Super Cronk - that's a bit rough!. I've met a lot of of the Storm Players and don't hate'em. Found them pretty respectable young fellas actually. Yep, can't speak highly enough about these Storm players- my opinion is Greg Inglis, Mat King and the other blokes I saw were gentleman

Titan CEO

Gees Super Cronk - that's a bit rough!. I've met a lot of of the Storm Players and don't hate'em. Found them pretty respectable young fellas actually. Yep, can't speak highly enough about these Storm players- my opinion is Greg Inglis, Mat King and the other blokes I saw were gentleman
    Im not saying players. I mean you hate the idea of a team in Melbourne.

I dont think its fair that you are bashing the storm over a rumour. Saying its the storms fault when you dont even have the full story...Altho the story(rumour) is a little blurry.

QLD Cup Titan

Default Super Cronk

HOPE YOU DON"T THINK I'M PEEING IN YOUR POCKET SUPER CRONK- This young men were terrific. Can't not speak highly enough about there behaviour at Bishop P and in the Clubhouse.

Titan CEO

HOPE YOU DON"T THINK I'M PEEING IN YOUR POCKET SUPER CRONK- This young men were terrific. Can't not speak highly enough about there behaviour at Bishop P and in the Clubhouse.
    Ok you have obviously been drinking to much tonight. Have a good one mate...come back tomorrow when you are sober.

QLD Cup Titan

Well SuperCronk- I'm not totally pro-melbourne as you can gather, so I pay that.

Titan CEO

Well SuperCronk- I'm not totally pro-melbourne as you can gather, so I pay that.
    It doesnt bother me if you like Melbourne or not...its the fact that you say "the Storm see Sydney Norths as more important to their future than Brisbane North's Devils." Which is totally false.

Anybody know any facts on this story.
    Its a rumour...you have added your own little spin on it because of your hate for Melbourne....it makes you look pathetic.

QLD Cup Titan

nah Cronko you got it all wrong- I just like Norths first and the Storm second. It's a local thing!!!!

Titan CEO

This was on heraldsun.com.au:

Storm is poised to sever its nine-year association with the Devils and enter an agreement with Queensland Cup rivals Easts Tigers.
    Have to wait for more reports and details as to why.

Interesting - any mention of the Nth Sydney Bears there?

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

Titan CEO

Quote Originally Posted by Dakink
    Interesting - any mention of the Nth Sydney Bears there?
    I think we wil still be with them....not like we use their players or anything tho.