Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

He has Dakink.

Titan First Grade Regular Eel 33's Avatar

What about the McDougall brothers??? Apparently they are looking to be packaged together to get out of Souths. 2 of the stronger runners going around, when injury free.

Centres - Willie Tonga, Jake Webster, Marshall Chalk, Adam MacDougall, Luke MacDougall
    I'd have all of these blokes before taking Delaney or Hannay. I reckon you pick blokes who can score tries and then worry about your kicker. Preston goes alright with the boot as does Prince so why are we all harping on about a sharp shooter. You might get Delaney for your pack but he seems too slow for the centres. With the players in my list you get excellent centres with the ability to play numerous other positions in the backline as well. Add Steve Turner to that list and lock it in Eddie. Doubt Tonga will be a go though. Also heard that Gavin and Dustin Cooper are looking for a package deal now that would sure up the backline and some big running forward spots. They may even be a better bargain than the MacDougall's although I think Luke is destined for big things soon.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Titan First Grade Squad The Original Idiot's Avatar

I was looking at the Wikipedia Titans page, and Willie Tonga is listed as signed for the next 3 seasons. Is this some idiot (probably a cousin of mine) writing a hoax or a prelude to his signing?
    Sig deleted. Please refer to the member guidelines for allowable sig sizes.

Nah its some idiot...Tonga is either going to stay at the Bulldogs or go to the Western Force... he has said so and those close to the club think so... although the media thinks he is going to North Queensland... but I think that is a distant third ATM..

Time to get those cousins back in line mate... we can't have stuff like that running around.. next people will really think the sky is falling..

I think Jake Webster would be a great centre for the Titans and he can also play winger aswell.

dont u mean reds?
    i hear he is home sick an wants to go back to qld
    webster would be a good signing aswell

I read on wikipedia that the Titans signed Willie Tonga for 3 seasons.
    Although Wiki is pretty unreliable.

I'd hardly trust Wikipaedia over Titan Managment and the Anti Tampering Law

Titan First Grade Squad The Original Idiot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slaytera
    I read on wikipedia that the Titans signed Willie Tonga for 3 seasons.
    Although Wiki is pretty unreliable.
    Goddamn it, do you mind reading whats going on 3 posts above you?
    Sig deleted. Please refer to the member guidelines for allowable sig sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Supergoose
    Centres - Willie Tonga, Jake Webster, Marshall Chalk, Adam MacDougall, Luke MacDougall
    I'd have all of these blokes before taking Delaney or Hannay. I reckon you pick blokes who can score tries and then worry about your kicker. Preston goes alright with the boot as does Prince so why are we all harping on about a sharp shooter.
    I'm with you Supergoose,
    We have enough kicking ability and now we should spend our money on some attack,
    Willy Tonga would be my first choice...he's playing outside a team that keeps changing thier halves and a **** hooker. Just hasn't the opportunities to shine since his injury.

I'm also a big fan of the Dougall brothers and a big fan of buying packages.
    Two brothers together would be great.
    Titans want to sign the person before the player...well...the Dougall's are the pick...top blokes!

I would buy Hannay and De Vere as first choice. I would also grab an up-and-coming centre, say Chalk. After that I would get one of the centres in the Bears, Seagulls or Jets.

from reports out of england de vere isnt going to crash hot i think tonga is the go but with a hefty price tag

Get Hannay outta QLD Cup and into the Titans! He is a brilliant player who has just had a bad run with injury/form lately.

Quote Originally Posted by piXie
    Get Hannay outta QLD Cup and into the Titans! He is a brilliant player who has just had a bad run with injury/form lately.
    tbh i never have rated him and for most of the time he was in the cowboys cause he was there only decent kicker i rkn
    get someone new/exticing i rkn