Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by novacastrian_panther
    he is dustins cooper if my memory serves me rite?
    no theirs Gav and Dustin. Gav plays for the cowboys

Junior Titan

Yep. Gavin & Dustin would be excellent additions to the club, if you could get them together in some sort of package deal. Both are big boys, but are very fast and mobile. At 21 yrs old, Gavin has slipped into first grade effortlessly and forced his way into the Cowboys backrow ahead of Webb & Southern. His brother Dustin is just as good, but would make an excellent centre for the Titans.

The club should also chase the other off-contract pairing the MacDougall bros. Adam is back to his best, Luke is a future star. Put them both on the same side of the field in the backline and watch them carve up other teams.

1. Richard Mathers
    2. Luke MacDougall
    3. Dustin Cooper
    4. Adam McDougall
    5. Brian Carney
    6. Preston Campbell
    7. Scott Prince
    8. Luke Bailey
    9. Nathan Friend
    10. Anthony Laffranchi
    11. Frank Puletua
    12. Gavin Cooper
    13. Luke O'Dwyer

Thats a very strong starting 13. Then sign up someone like Justin Poore and you have the makings of a dynamite bench.

15. Luke Swain
    16. Justin Poore
    17. Brad Myers

Maybe in the off season you could turn Peterson into a bench utility or something and he can wear the #14 jumper. IMO he is probably the clubs weakest signing and could spent a lot of time in the lower grades next year.

im not sure why we would sign someone to replace a prior signing. true peterson isn't te best signing but he will do th job needed. if he doesn't Nat Barnes or others in the QLD cup will. Mad Dog would be a poor signing IMO

I'm not sure if he's off contract or not but Steve Matai is a good young player with Manly Sea Eagles. Maybe Willie Tonga he's a handy player too have in your team.

I wonder how much cash we have left in our salary cap.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

i rkn sign the macdougall brothers, they got that teamwork and know wat each other is thinking, then luke can feed of adam, and replace him in teh centers when he retire's

Webster and Graham are 2, apparently still looking for another 2.

deleany and hanny i rkn

I heard Hannay is likely to re-sign with the cowboys coz they missed out on tonga.

your hearing different things to me then. i heard that he is all but goone. because if he stay he will have to spend another year in QLD cup before a centre spot opens up for him

I've heard from all the media down here that both Delaney and Hannay are going to be offered large amounts of cash from the Cronulla Sharks, as they need centres having missed out on Millard and Webster, and losing Vagana...

I reckon though Delaney to the Titans, Hannay to the Sharks.... that would work nicely for all...

i dont see what the big deal is with delaney, id want hannay on my team any day befor him. also sing is leaving the cowboys next year so hannay will be in the team, and also i heard that bowman is playin in the back row next yr.

Quote Originally Posted by Blunt_Beno
    i dont see what the big deal is with delaney, id want hannay on my team any day befor him. also sing is leaving the cowboys next year so hannay will be in the team, and also i heard that bowman is playin in the back row next yr.
    bowman in the backrow rumor can be confirmed as utter crap. it gets stared every year. why move bowman to a foriegn psition when you all ready have southern, odonnell, scott, smith, lilyman,strickland Amos that could be better suited to playing their. plus Gavin Cooper if he resigns

yeah thats true, didnt concider that haha. but i cant see hannay leaving

Quote Originally Posted by Teegy
    bowman in the backrow rumor can be confirmed as utter crap. it gets stared every year. why move bowman to a foriegn psition when you all ready have southern, odonnell, scott, smith, lilyman,strickland Amos that could be better suited to playing their. plus Gavin Cooper if he resigns
    Speaking off cooper he's a possibile signing isnt he?
    If Hannay stays at the cowboys he should get a starting spot.
    Cowboys backs 07:
    1. M.Bowen
    2. Williams
    3. Bowman
    4. Hannay
    5. B.Bowen
    6. Thurston
    7. Firman

No place for cooper there, Titans reel him in!