Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Fair enough. Thanks mate.

The Australian Rep Side need to get serious about international competition for it to start working. Player's need to be ruled eligible for the growing nations and therefore cannot play for the Kangaroo's
    EG.
    Petero Civonicieva should play for FIJI
    Willie Mason, Karmichael Hunt, Brad Thorn, Tonie Carroll should be playing for NZ

I honestly believe the lure of State of Origin is what is killing International Competition and the sooner they change the rule on Origin players having to put their hand up to play for Australia, the sooner we'll see Internationals become more competitive.
    Dreams Come True......... 2007 TITANS

Quote Originally Posted by The Ballboys
    The Australian Rep Side need to get serious about international competition for it to start working. Player's need to be ruled eligible for the growing nations and therefore cannot play for the Kangaroo's
    EG.
    Petero Civonicieva should play for FIJI
    Willie Mason, Karmichael Hunt, Brad Thorn, Tonie Carroll should be playing for NZ

I honestly believe the lure of State of Origin is what is killing International Competition and the sooner they change the rule on Origin players having to put their hand up to play for Australia, the sooner we'll see Internationals become more competitive.
    Everyone wants it to happen, but the money hungry NRL executives don't care about Intl. League, because it doesn't bring in big bucks in quick time.

Quote Originally Posted by smerk
    Sorry mate, I know your not an idiot, your post just inspired me to create that list, sorry if you were offended.

By the way, calling you an idiot is hardly abuse, abuse is such an ugly word, it could be moderately upsetting depending on your social/cultural context. If you were deeply offended, Im sorry, either way I apologize.

DeeGan, on what are you implying by your post?

A. That I was not accepting of ridgey's comments
    B. I do not accept your opinion?

I dont get it, my posts were opinionated, so whats the problem?

I still fail to understand what I did wrong. I posted a message, a forum member didnt agree with my thoughts, which I thought was rather ignorant, considering his knowledge of the International scene was rather basic. I just wanted to re-enforce my opinion that this idea is not needed.

I understand, idiot, was not appropriate in this forum, but please, elaborate on what I did wrong - excluding calling him an idiot.
    well i actually play rugby league and have for nearly 20 years and i am fully aware of the state international league is in.now i've got to go and catch the second half of malta vs lebanon yours sincerely the IDIOT!
    Last edited by ridgey; 04-10-05 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ridgey
    well i actually play rugby league and have for nearly 20 years and i am fully aware of the state international league is in.now i've got to go and catch the second half of malta vs lebanon yours sincerely the IDIOT!
    are they playing or is it a gee-up?

you'd have to ask smerk whether they are playing she has all the international fixtures for the next 10 years somewhere!

you'd have to ask smerk whether they are playing she has all the international fixtures for the next 10 years somewhere!
    lol cause i was gonna say what channel

She? Im a guy!

Quote Originally Posted by smerk
    She? Im a guy!
    lol he must have assumed because of the sig

sorry i just assumed you we're female!

Hehe

Join the club - it took old DeeGan a few days before he figured out with some gentle prodding that I was a male aswell.

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

sorry i just assumed you we're female!
    Lol no harm done. Thats just a shot from the movie Closer in my sig.

Anyway. Later