Default Titans team song?

just curious, have the gold coast chosen a team song? maybe we could have some kind of competition to see who can write the best one, and perhaps that could be used?

would be a great prize for the winner to know that the team is singing their song eace:

It would be good...

We already had a comp on who could right the best chant.. LOL... as part of the first Titanium Forum Comp... which LOL I won... and scored RL2 from as well... much loved is that game..

Yeah but a song would be awesome.. could be like Songs for Socceroos, where a panel is made up and people submit lyrics and the panel decides what continues and then you get a final song.. it would be awesome...

ahh yes what a great game. realised a few days ago with that game that if u create a team and name it the gold coast titans the comentators actually say the titans, was rather surprised.

what was this chant?

Um... I'd have to find it LOL... wait... it is on the forum... let me find it..

Here you go:

http://www.titans.com.au//forum/show...ght=Newsletter

I reckon though we need a song... a proper song... and a comp would be a great way to get the Musically apt fans involved... and I have some ideas already... as I am sure you do too..

not really. but i have written alot of songs in the past years so im sure i can come up with somethin.